Chocoboii

Nov 11, 2018
Does futa+ really change change every male into a dickgirl? Because there's still some scenes with males in them. Oh, and the flavor option. Is that for the bunny that comes to collect your debt?

Dec 7, 2017
Does futa+ really change change every male into a dickgirl? Because there's still some scenes with males in them. Oh, and the flavor option. Is that for the bunny that comes to collect your debt?
No. It only changes a couple of multi-gender characters, like the inn keeper.

And yes, the flavor option changes the color of the bunny debt collector.

reep022

May 27, 2020
I would like to see the art and animation pulled back out of the closeup for the doggy style with the brigand so that you can see both characters faces.

lmlAzazel

Mar 23, 2020
I would have loved to have more customization, to be able to see Hiro with the equipment more than just the gag, maybe it would be more complex in the art but at least in the general view

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I added the Mac file for the one guy who asked for it. I literally don't know how to use it though so you are going to have to figure that out. If you guys need Linux too just ask.

Apr 19, 2020
wondering if its just me but the win 64 is still the 27. version not the new one? am i missing st? or does it still need to get updated?
great game btw... anyone know some similar games?

DrSithis

Feb 20, 2018
I added the Mac file for the one guy who asked for it. I literally don't know how to use it though so you are going to have to figure that out. If you guys need Linux too just ask.

Arg error laucnh the game :/
error tales.jpg

Dec 7, 2017
I've found that editing game txt files can corrupt the game like this

I'm interested in the answer too : )
It's listed as new standing anal art in the patch notes, so I would assume it's combat related for when you get grabbed from behind and take it in the booty while standing...

That's just an assumption though. I haven't played the last couple updates because I'm not really interested in this game for the femboys, I'm in it for the chicks with big dongers... Hiro art and laying eggs doesn't interest me.

Jul 17, 2018
How do you get pregnant in this game? I know you have to let the female goblin lay her eggs inside, but they disappear after a couple of turns.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes