Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
If Hiro got Goblin eggs in him, they can be fertilised by another creature, such as a harpy or centaur. Hiro will then be pregnant of a hybrid.
Goblin eggs need to be fertilized by a harpy, centaur or male goblin within the next few turns following the impregnation encounter. Not sure if any other creatures can fertilize goblin eggs - the golem, the ghost, the dryad, the ogre and the brigand definitely can not, and others do not tend to spawn close enough to female goblins very often.

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
Goblin eggs need to be fertilized by a harpy, centaur or male goblin within the next few turns following the impregnation encounter. Not sure if any other creatures can fertilize goblin eggs - the golem, the ghost, the dryad, the ogre and the brigand definitely can not, and others do not tend to spawn close enough to female goblins very often.
Werewolves also can.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Well, you can give Hiro boobs, but it's not really represented in the art.

And the Warlock can break your dick so you can't get it up and can only get off from taking it in the dumper...

That's kinda the same, right? :sneaky:
as much as this games art is good....its not as enjoyable to me as a guy...i only get through it thinking hiros a shemale ...i just aint for the idea of an actual dude going thru this...thus is why i was a lil sad when i thought the dark witch would give hiro a vag...oh well lol this game still has some the best scenes

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
as much as this games art is good....its not as enjoyable to me as a guy...i only get through it thinking hiros a shemale ...i just aint for the idea of an actual dude going thru this...thus is why i was a lil sad when i thought the dark witch would give hiro a vag...oh well lol this game still has some the best scenes
shemale??? you mean a futa? as a shemale doesn't have a vag(a shemale is just a guy with boobs)

• Angry
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
Dec 7, 2017
shemale??? you mean a futa? as a shemale doesn't have a vag(a shemale is just a guy with boobs)
I don't think there are any characters in this game that are actual "futas", despite the game being listed with futa content and having the futa+ option. As far as I can tell, all of the "futas" in this game are dickgirls/shemales.

I think the only difference in this context is the fact that with the exception of the werewolves, all of the ladies in this game are born the way that they are. Feminine creatures who also have dicks. "Shemale" implies transgenderism.

Semi-related is the warlock scene. Though that plays more on the kink of emasculation than any fetishization of transgenderism. "Make me a girl" is more about making it so that Hiro can't fuck someone... he can only be fucked after that point.

Reactions: DangBits

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I don't think there are any characters in this game that are actual "futas", despite the game being listed with futa content and having the futa+ option. As far as I can tell, all of the "futas" in this game are dickgirls/shemales.
The mermaid may be considered an actual futa since she has a vag and a phallic organ (though the latter is an ovipositor rather than a penis). The wasp has both penis and ovipositor, and it is stated that she collects sperm from her mates, which would imply that she also has a vagina. It has been explicitly stated that the dark elf and the naga do not have vaginas (but then again, the latter is a half-snake, so her "anus" may actually be a cloaca - used for both defecation and reproduction). For most other "dickgirls", it has not been explicitly stated whether they have vaginas or not.

Last edited:
Dec 7, 2017
The mermaid may be considered an actual futa since she has a vag and a phallic organ (though the latter is an ovipositor rather than a penis). The wasp has both penis and ovipositor, and it is stated that she collects sperm from her mates, which would imply that she also has a vagina. It has been explicitly stated that the dark elf and the naga do not have vaginas (but then again, the latter is a half-snake, so her "anus" may actually be a cloaca - used for both defecation and reproduction). For most other "dickgirls", it has not been explicitly stated whether they have vaginas or not.
Considering there ARE female characters in the game, indicating that vaginas do exist in this universe... I think the fact that the only vaginal options we have for any characters is for straight up females like the elf at the pond, and never for any of the characters that have dicks, makes it pretty safe to assume that actual futas with both sex organs are non-existent in this game.

But it's all just nomenclature at the end of the day. Doesn't really matter what terminology anyone uses.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Considering there ARE female characters in the game, indicating that vaginas do exist in this universe... I think the fact that the only vaginal options we have for any characters is for straight up females like the elf at the pond, and never for any of the characters that have dicks, makes it pretty safe to assume that actual futas with both sex organs are non-existent in this game.
Or maybe most of those futa just don't want MC's wimpy dick inside them? :p

esojte

Apr 21, 2020
I agree with you, the art is fantastic and all these futas, transvestites, women or whatever have a beautiful booty, but the patrons are the ones who finance this game and decide the lore and style of the art.

1602807496997.png

Reactions: DannyhelMont

esojte

Apr 21, 2020
Nope. Patrons have some input but it is Majalis duo who decided that. And most developers around here will tell you the same, if you have a vision stick to it don't let the crowd decides how the game's story goes.
ok anyway I like more games where the protagonist has a big sword and cutting/top everything in his path, but here the role is the opposite xD, I like art, not lore.

Reactions: DannyhelMont

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
ok anyway I like more games where the protagonist has a big sword and cutting/top everything in his path, but here the role is the opposite xD, I like art, not lore.
There are plenty of games for that in the fantasy/monster girl vein, even some with male on futa content. No point in complaining about stuff you don't like because there are people who do like it, and you invite others who are looking to complain to speak up and cause a thread derailment. I like the game but yea I wish there were more topping options, even submissive ones, but expressing what you want and complaining about what is there are two different things.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes