KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Changelog. (I tested some of the new content and it seems to be unfinished/not implemented correctly, i.e the new battle chatter and anal text thing doesn't to show up, so expect most of this (and new) stuff to be fixed and uploaded by Tuesday (next monthly)

It's really nothing. They just said they're finished with the roadmap they been following for some months and now they're moving from 0.1 to 0.2. I think you can find the roadmap somewhere in thread.

As for the things they're going to implement this next month: New Dullahan event, expanding the current Beastmistress encounter and the warlock's feminizing thing, bunny animations and more sex gadgets as new features.
Thanks for sharing all the info .

Hunkydunky

Mar 1, 2018
Changelog. (I tested some of the new content and it seems to be unfinished/not implemented correctly, i.e the new battle chatter and anal text thing doesn't to show up, so expect most of this (and new) stuff to be fixed and uploaded by Tuesday (next monthly)

It's really nothing. They just said they're finished with the roadmap they been following for some months and now they're moving from 0.1 to 0.2. I think you can find the roadmap somewhere in thread.

As for the things they're going to implement this next month: New Dullahan event, expanding the current Beastmistress encounter and the warlock's feminizing thing, bunny animations and more sex gadgets as new features.
Cool mate, thanks for upload

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
A part of me feels bad knowing that goblin gets so much attention when that effort could go into more areas, but damn I love the goblins so I'm okay with it

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
The goblins need more attention i say and the warlock is criminally underdeveloped. She needs more options pronto.

Reactions: bewbsftw

Hunkydunky

Mar 1, 2018
since the beastmistress got some art now, along with other additions to the game, the gobbo is most likely next on their agenda along with the dullahan and others. I really liked the initial warlock art. hope more of those get done along with revisiting the warlock.

iball

Aug 4, 2017
How do I actually top an enemy? Are there only some enemies I can top? I have tried knocking them down while I am erect and I do not see any options to fuck them.

Hunkydunky

Mar 1, 2018
not as much skills from level up, its more of traits acquired through battles, e.g. blowjob skills unlock the more blowjobs you give, etc

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
hmmm about the tentacle, I think the devs is just focused on make humanoid monsters I guess... But humanoid tentacles will be a great to add too! ahaha :)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes