Hunkydunky

Mar 1, 2018
How to access new warlock, beastmistress arts?
Also how long takes goblin pregnancy?
Warlock can be accessed, the same way in manor in monster town, encounter her, resist, fight her, lose, then choose "be a girl"

Beastmistress, encounter, choose "Pussy", and Lose,

Goblin eggs need to be fertilized by any monster before the pregnancy can be advanced, after that it should take few in game days to lay.

Reactions: Popgoes668

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
@Serveral I assume that v0.2.00 didnt add anything significant beyond the previous weekly?

Can you post the results of the latest encounter & feature surveys please? They seem to have just posted these earlier.

...and thank you.

Hunkydunky

Mar 1, 2018
@Serveral I assume that v0.2.00 didnt add anything significant beyond the previous weekly?

Can you post the results of the latest encounter & feature surveys please? They seem to have just posted these earlier.

...and thank you.
Are you sure its a release and not a goal, seems kinda odd to go from 0.1.30.4 to 0.2 which was released few days ago

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Are you sure its a release and not a goal, seems kinda odd to go from 0.1.30.4 to 0.2 which was released few days ago
You realise that v0.1 eventually has to turn into v0.2, right? (or 1.0 at 'release')

Everyone in this thread who has been following the updates for some time now is familiar with weekly minor updates, and then big ones each month. There is often v little difference between the 4th weekly and following months' build.

Reactions: Hunkydunky

Hunkydunky

Mar 1, 2018
You realise that v0.1 eventually has to turn into v0.2, right? (or 1.0 at 'release')

Everyone in this thread who has been following the updates for some time now is familiar with weekly minor updates, and then big ones each month. There is often v little difference between the 4th weekly and following months' build.
Ah yes i'm aware of that, however just thought it would turn into v0.1.31.0 or v.0.1.4.0.

iball

Aug 4, 2017
not as much skills from level up, its more of traits acquired through battles, e.g. blowjob skills unlock the more blowjobs you give, etc
I mean I have Top lvl 3. I am fully erect and it seems like no matter the position (full nelson, wrestle, etc) I get no options to top. Does the opponent also need to be erect?

I wish there was a seduction skill but to make the enemy want to be fucked instead of the other way around.

Fire Fall

Jan 8, 2018
I wish there was a seduction skill but to make the enemy want to be fucked instead of the other way around.
You could use Seduce and then Rub your dick in a previous build of the game. It would make some enemies actually go on all fours on their own. Not sure if this changed on the newer versions, I didn't try them yet.

D

Deleted member 44741

I wish they updated their combat system, particularly the sex part.

"Crush ass. You use crush ass."

Ok. What did that do? What's my current arousal level? How much does this increase when doing such an attack? How much arousal damage did I get from my opponent? Currently this isn't any fun at all.

And I hope they add threesomes. Because the only thing better than 1 goblin girl, is 2 goblin girls.

iball

Aug 4, 2017
You could use Seduce and then Rub your dick in a previous build of the game. It would make some enemies actually go on all fours on their own. Not sure if this changed on the newer versions, I didn't try them yet.
So I am trying that now. Both of us are erect and the enemy is on hands and knees. Currently fighting goblin boy. When I do this I am in Seduction stance. And only thing I can do are other seduction moves, also guard, reversal attack and duck.

Any move I take causes the enemy to stand up immediately after. Ducking causes me to become felatiod. No other options show topping stances.

Found so far: If I knock them down and kick them over I can face fuck them. I also did the same thing and this time instead of seeing a kick over option, now I can Pounce and doggy them...this is so random wtf...

*Edit*, third time doing it, using low attack to knock em down, both erect after rubbing dick. No option to pounce, whe I flip no option to face fuck. I GENUINELY don't understand this game

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
So I am trying that now. Both of us are erect and the enemy is on hands and knees. Currently fighting goblin boy. When I do this I am in Seduction stance. And only thing I can do are other seduction moves, also guard, reversal attack and duck.

Any move I take causes the enemy to stand up immediately after. Ducking causes me to become felatiod. No other options show topping stances.

Found so far: If I knock them down and kick them over I can face fuck them. I also did the same thing and this time instead of seeing a kick over option, now I can Pounce and doggy them...this is so random wtf...

*Edit*, third time doing it, using low attack to knock em down, both erect after rubbing dick. No option to pounce, whe I flip no option to face fuck. I GENUINELY don't understand this game
hello young one it seems you are new to sex let me teach you. YOU CANT FUCK SOMEONE WEARING THEIR PANTS

Reactions: AGUSTINOX

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
How do I actually top an enemy? Are there only some enemies I can top? I have tried knocking them down while I am erect and I do not see any options to fuck them.
you knock them down/make them loose footing and be in fighting stance and you should get penetrate option. Another way is just when you wrestle that you do reversal and then penetrate. Hope it helps

Noa69

Feb 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Basically all they did was add some new art for the new game selection thing.
is there anything wrong with the android version? because somehow I can't install it. I've already downloaded twice but still failed to install... :(

iball

Aug 4, 2017
hello young one it seems you are new to sex let me teach you. YOU CANT FUCK SOMEONE WEARING THEIR PANTS
Lol can't tell if you are serious. If you are serrious, are you saying I need to destroy their armor? If not serious, thanks for the suggestion.

you knock them down/make them loose footing and be in fighting stance and you should get penetrate option. Another way is just when you wrestle that you do reversal and then penetrate. Hope it helps
Never tried being in a fighting stance at the time, I will look it up. Wrestling doesn't work for me. I get to the point where they are knocked down and the only options I get are Choke, pin, flip etc. I can't remember 100% if I tried it when we were both erect, I will go back and try.

EDIT

First image is us both erect, and I am wrestling the enemy no options to top. When I click release to make enemy prone, the only options I get are to stand/kip up or rest

Second image is both of us erect and armor is destroyed. Also enemy is knocked down and I am in a fighting stance. Only top choice I get is to facefuck. No option to anal pen.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
Lol can't tell if you are serious. If you are serrious, are you saying I need to destroy their armor? If not serious, thanks for the suggestion.

Never tried being in a fighting stance at the time, I will look it up. Wrestling doesn't work for me. I get to the point where they are knocked down and the only options I get are Choke, pin, flip etc. I can't remember 100% if I tried it when we were both erect, I will go back and try.

EDIT

First image is us both erect, and I am wrestling the enemy no options to top. When I click release to make enemy prone, the only options I get are to stand/kip up or rest

Second image is both of us erect and armor is destroyed. Also enemy is knocked down and I am in a fighting stance. Only top choice I get is to facefuck. No option to anal pen.

easiest to fuck is goblin. Once you attack and when ur close to blacking out (0 footing) you go on defensive and shield then attack until you see to penetrate them.

bewbsftw

Oct 18, 2017

EDIT

You have to grapple/choke them until thing at the top (the 7 pictures) at the top is all the way to the right. That's when the penetrate option will appear

Reactions: iball

iball

Aug 4, 2017
You have to grapple/choke them until thing at the top (the 7 pictures) at the top is all the way to the right. That's when the penetrate option will appear
I never noticed the the stuff at the top...or understood what it mean I should say. Thanks!

Now my main problem is the lack of opportunities to get gold...at least in early stages. I borrowed 50 gold from bank for a weapon...dude. The interest is like double every day. There are so few ways to get gold. Most Caches are empty too. Too bad defeating enemies offers no gold. Also foraging is bullshit. Even when I have 2/3 foraging skill I seem to get 2 positives things happen for every 10-12 attempts.

bewbsftw

Oct 18, 2017
I never noticed the the stuff at the top...or understood what it mean I should say. Thanks!

Now my main problem is the lack of opportunities to get gold...at least in early stages. I borrowed 50 gold from bank for a weapon...dude. The interest is like double every day. There are so few ways to get gold. Most Caches are empty too. Too bad defeating enemies offers no gold. Also foraging is bullshit. Even when I have 2/3 foraging skill I seem to get 2 positives things happen for every 10-12 attempts.
Not sure about the foraging. I think it's just RNG, and it's worse at night.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes