Jan 25, 2019

3000000_5.png
Hiro of Nadir VS. 'The Demon King'
Tonight, will last as long as Hiro decides it should
Demon King's Realm - Demon King's Castle - Throne Room
Adults Only, this isn't for the feint of heart
Will contain: Glory, Triumph and a whole lot of Lewd Energy
Free Parking and Entry for Demons

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sandexxxxa

Mar 21, 2021
... no can do, like I said you can look up my reason if you are that curious. I don't want to linger on this, please also know that I don't advocate pirating/re-distributing Majalis content. This is unfortunately the only way I can currently play the Weekly Builds, no matter how much I'd be willing to pay Majalis.
Pirating is a bad word for this, this is a charity for people from africa/asia and other poor countries who cant buy content and want some hitech entertainment

Jon564

Jul 20, 2017
Thanks for sharing but could we pls get apk
It's another 1.3gb to download, then upload, And i honestly don't see many people playing this game on mobile, Maybe if demand was higher.
Ask me again at the end of the month.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
No new art? :cry:

Also, about the piracy thing I don't think it harms the creators in this case. In all honestly, it seems to me like most people around here are people who would love to support Majalis but just don't have the means to do it.

Reactions: tendouWinDimp

rodft

Apr 19, 2020
No new art? :cry:

Also, about the piracy thing I don't think it harms the creators in this case. In all honestly, it seems to me like most people around here are people who would love to support Majalis but just don't have the means to do it.
yeah, i would love to support devs, but i am from another country and got problems with credit card.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes