RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.09.5)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hiro is dead...:oops::oops::LOL::LOL::LOL:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
why u facepalm my question...
Maybe because it has been explained over and over again already a million times in this thread.

And no, i'm not expecting you to read through every 12490 posts in this threads, but what i'm actually expecting of you is to use the search function of the forum or atleast look for posts that i have made about updating the game, there should be "few" of those still floating around there.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: broly965 and Twiton
Jul 22, 2019
Is there a way to teleport from the new area to the first ones and viceversa? it's annoying to pass everytime all the volcano area : /
Agreed. The map design in general I think suffers from this. It needs way more fast travel points imo, or better yet just make it so that we can jump to any location. Or maybe at the very least the ability to entirely skip avoidable cutscenes/events that get triggered on every node. It can get annoying as fuck.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Agreed. The map design in general I think suffers from this. It needs way more fast travel points imo, or better yet just make it so that we can jump to any location. It can get annoying as fuck.
I did consider a suggested quest idea, of Alara asking us to collect liquids from each of the zones to create a teleport zone in each one, but I think there's probably going to be expansions to the fast travel system eventually.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Maybe because it has been explained over and over again already a million times in this thread.

And no, i'm not expecting you to read through every 12490 posts in this threads, but what i'm actually expecting of you is to use the search function of the forum or atleast look for posts that i have made about updating the game, there should be "few" of those still floating around there.
usually its already there when i look i havent played this in a year tho and i dont mess with the search ...i used to n i never found what i was looking for ...usually just gave me posts of assholes argueing...

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
ok exactly what i meant....wasted 10 minutes trying to figure shit out n im not using the jar crap so if someone smarter than me can tell me where to find a windows version of 3095 or if someone can tell me that it doesnt exist then plz just do....

Roma159357

Jun 8, 2021
Kinda new, tried a blind play-through, lurked a bit. Wanna restart but cant figure out 3 important things, help would be great.
1) how to farm food? is there a reliable stable supply of food? or are you just encouraged to advance and not backtrack, are hunger pass-out events inevitable?
2) how to farm gold? im guessing brothel and arena? but both options seem meh if you aren't built properly.
3) Is there a way to avoid sex initiation during fight? for example im slowly winning a fight against ogre and i see that her next move is to initiate love. How to dodge/avoid that? withdraw doesn't seem to help. ive tried using "power word: cum" but im not sure if it actually does anything or its just a fluke.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
1. Only reliable food source is inn, basically you trade 10 gold for 40 food everytime. You also must use hunger charm, it helps a lot, can be found in chest that has "artifact" hint, you should scout first, than take it. And finally don't pick half-orc race - it's a trap. Basically you need at least 200 food to get to the next checkpoint. Oh and buy all food from the shops, obviously.
2. Getting gold is tough, I still have no clue where to get it if you plan to buy stuff, I can only scrap for cheapest stuff. Brothel madame quests seem main gold income, but that's barely enough. You can also borrow 200 gold from bank, but that's seem more liability than help. Mountain quest also gives you some spair change and 100 food. But the fact that there is no convenient way to grind gold is compensated with fact that you don't really need to buy anything except food, helm, boots and gloves and those are cheep. If you really want some of expensive gear, I suggest you to steal it instead, but that's only realistically doable with thief.
3. That exact ogre move cannot be avoided AFAIK, you need to win before that. Most rape attempts first start with grapple, so if you win those, you can preserve your anal cherry. Unfortunately that's not true for mouth targeted moves, dodging those is tricky, harpy is worst offender imo, you need to be laying when she dives while erect, otherwise yours mouth cherry will be gone.

Mar 10, 2021
Kinda new, tried a blind play-through, lurked a bit. Wanna restart but cant figure out 3 important things, help would be great.
1) how to farm food? is there a reliable stable supply of food? or are you just encouraged to advance and not backtrack, are hunger pass-out events inevitable?
2) how to farm gold? im guessing brothel and arena? but both options seem meh if you aren't built properly.
3) Is there a way to avoid sex initiation during fight? for example im slowly winning a fight against ogre and i see that her next move is to initiate love. How to dodge/avoid that? withdraw doesn't seem to help. ive tried using "power word: cum" but im not sure if it actually does anything or its just a fluke.
Keep defeating demon King. Gives you enough food for life

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
1. Only reliable food source is inn, basically you trade 10 gold for 40 food everytime. You also must use hunger charm, it helps a lot, can be found in chest that has "artifact" hint, you should scout first, than take it. And finally don't pick half-orc race - it's a trap. Basically you need at least 200 food to get to the next checkpoint. Oh and buy all food from the shops, obviously.
2. Getting gold is tough, I still have no clue where to get it if you plan to buy stuff, I can only scrap for cheapest stuff. Brothel madame quests seem main gold income, but that's barely enough. You can also borrow 200 gold from bank, but that's seem more liability than help. Mountain quest also gives you some spair change and 100 food. But the fact that there is no convenient way to grind gold is compensated with fact that you don't really need to buy anything except food, helm, boots and gloves and those are cheep. If you really want some of expensive gear, I suggest you to steal it instead, but that's only realistically doable with thief.
3. That exact ogre move cannot be avoided AFAIK, you need to win before that. Most rape attempts first start with grapple, so if you win those, you can preserve your anal cherry. Unfortunately that's not true for mouth targeted moves, dodging those is tricky, harpy is worst offender imo, you need to be laying when she dives while erect, otherwise yours mouth cherry will be gone.
Actually, you can go to the "town of Monsters" and there's an arena, if you can survive every fight there, you can rack up some nice XP and money doing it.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
ok exactly what i meant....wasted 10 minutes trying to figure shit out n im not using the jar crap so if someone smarter than me can tell me where to find a windows version of 3095 or if someone can tell me that it doesnt exist then plz just do....
Okay, here i go again about how to update, thanks for not knowing how to use the search function and making me do this again, i'm not going to make a picture explaining it so if you cannot follow these steps, you're on your own.

1st: Go to the OP and download the version which suits your system (w64 in your case)

2nd: Download the .jar found also in the OP (sometimes you can also find the newest version floating around recent posts in the thread if the one in the OP isn't updated, just go back a few posts and you should find one)

3rd: Extract the w64 where ever you want to (or if someone else is reading this, the version you need, i know someone else is going to need this tutorial too)

4th: You now need to replace the "TalesOfAndrogyny.jar" with the one you downloaded during step 2, be sure the name capitalized like in the quotations i wrote in this step, it has to be exactly that in order for it to work.

5th: If you managed to do this correctly, boot up the game using the .exe and on the main menu, look to the bottom right corner, if the current version number is 3.09.5 (or whatever the current version might be when you're reading this), then you've managed to do the impossible.

And yes, i'm an asshole, but atleast i'm a helpful asshole.

And yes, this is how it has been done for the past...... i don't know, atleast 50 updates or what?

And no, i do not think that it's going to be any different, better get used to it.

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Never said anything about having no gear or skills, I had my starting 5 skills, and you can literally swipe all necessary gear from the shops right away, even those ridiculously expensive shield and armor that would take you billion years to grind if you'd have to buy them.
This might be noobier than my current paladin route! Though I've almost never used any stat pots in any of my routes. brb gonna try this.

Actually, you can go to the "town of Monsters" and there's an arena, if you can survive every fight there, you can rack up some nice XP and money doing it.
This is the only "safe" way to grind money imo. I still end up getting annoyed at how long it takes.

• Sad

Vshad0w

Jun 26, 2021
Hello, I have an issue with the game. I use Mac OS catalina and I'm trying to open the .jar file but I can't. I've downloaded JDK 18 but I don't know how to use the terminal properly. So, I was wondering if there's a solution.

It says there's an error with LWJLG but as I said, I don't know how to use the terminal and I've introduced the command java -XStartOnFirstThread -jar [filename].jar but it does nothing. I don't know what to do anymore, please help.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Tried arena right after mountain quest and it keeps getting me back in town after two locations even though i breeze through all fights. I can only guess that i didn't meet enough enemies to fill in roster, and that's why I can't get to that shiny chest over there. Anyway for one arena run i get something 40 gold and spend 15 on ticket in, so its about 25 gold for a run, that's awfully tiresome way to grind money, considering that mountain quest just gave me 300 (?) gold. I don't see that as a viable option at the game start anyway, cause you may also lose fights and then you need to recover health (right?). I imagine it would give me more gold if i'd met more enemies, but i wouldn't need gold if i already cleared whole map by that time.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes