valdrix

Oct 1, 2017
So i get egged by female goblin then i visit male goblin but i dont get pregnant is there something im missing ive tried events and natural methods but it doesnt take what am i missing?

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
So i get egged by female goblin then i visit male goblin but i dont get pregnant is there something im missing ive tried events and natural methods but it doesnt take what am i missing?
Male Goblins can't fertilise Eggs that are inside a Human, nor can they be fertilised by another Human. You can only create Hybrids with Goblin Eggs (Wereslut, Harpy, Centaur & Naga IIRC)

Maj has explained this recently.
1626621266378.png
1626621286601.png

Reactions: valdrix

mayolo1000

Feb 2, 2019
Hello friends

I whant to know how the game is, i played tales of androginy a lot time ago, dont remember the version.

The combat and the food sistems have been improved?

Thanks

• Hey there

menny

May 28, 2017
I still do wish that we'll eventually get to play as a monsters eventually. Top choices would be a female Goblin, A Golem, Puca, or even the Demon King. It is my biggest dream for the game that this eventually happens

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I assume they're referring to beings that only have a vagina without a penis attached, or only having a penis.

As far as I remember only Cindy, the brothel madame, has said feature. Other ladies in this game have only a dick, or both a sausage and taco, AKA a futanari.
There's also Shopkeep(?), Angel/Winnie, Alara, Daisy & Rose, Tentacle Witch(?), Mermaid, Helena and the Story Mode Brothel Hero & Bank Nurses we meet(?)
Ignoring the implications of that comment the other poster made, they're not extinct I just think Hiro has a magnet in him for cock (which the futas can't help but be attracted to.)
men! never mind
1626689843986.png
Hello friends

I whant to know how the game is, i played tales of androginy a lot time ago, dont remember the version.

The combat and the food sistems have been improved?

Thanks
Yes they have! Combat has been especially improved, while you can now grind food by defeating the Demon King Realm Zone Boss!
I still do wish that we'll eventually get to play as a monsters eventually. Top choices would be a female Goblin, A Golem, Puca, or even the Demon King. It is my biggest dream for the game that this eventually happens
Those do sound great, I'd love a Quest/Story playing as Selkie (^w^)
My own personal wish is a Story playing as either one of the Hiro Companions or the Brigand (backstory)

Last edited:

valdrix

Oct 1, 2017
So ive been egged by the goblin had a baby met her again and visited the town of monsters and found her at the pub but when i return to the previous town the goblin date is still greyed out am i missing a step? Sorry for asking so many questions.

• Thinking Face

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
So ive been egged by the goblin had a baby met her again and visited the town of monsters and found her at the pub but when i return to the previous town the goblin date is still greyed out am i missing a step? Sorry for asking so many questions.
If you don't get an answer here, try asking on the or .

Reactions: valdrix

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
that's NOT the Goblin date, but the Warlock date.

Goblin date is only in Monsters at random

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton and valdrix
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes