Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I know the game has a rape tag, but I think that is a bit much.:KappaPride: Also, if I see the Dullahan start dropping bars as she's getting laid, I'll have to drop the game as my sides will become extinct.
Yo Yo It's Dully, Miss Headless
On my Horse, On this Bridge, gettin' Restless
It ain't cash money how much my girlfriend's ass is like honey
but giving him hands free orgasms is pretty damn funny
*Mino starts beatboxing, Cait breakdances and Jester begins spinning DJ Disks. Dark Knight is standing far enough away from the group that you'd assume she wasn't a part of it, but she gives them a thumbs up occasionally*

There's a thirst in me that only Dullahan, Urka or Selkie content can fully quench.
Me after realising there might never be a Brigand ending in Adventure Mode or any more content for her until the Story Mode Zone 2 Update
1639228781557.png

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Can someone give me link Androi v0.3.14.4 ? If it mega than i very thank u
I crash many time when load battle and load map in android ;-; how can i do it not crash anymore ?
Why do you want an old version of the game? I doubt anybody still has that version.
As I personally don't use Android the only thing I can tell you is, to remove every thing that is associated with ToA and install the newest version (new one will come out today). If it still crashes it is most likely a problem with your device, try the itch.io official bug thread.

Reactions: Twiton and Lebrix

Jawless

Jun 3, 2020
Why do you want an old version of the game? I doubt anybody still has that version.
3.14.4 is the last android version that didn't crash on entering combat. Every version after the game crashes in combat ,and im thinking it has something to do with the vfx added in 3.14.5.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
3.14.4 is the last android version that didn't crash on entering combat. Every version after the game crashes in combat ,and im thinking it has something to do with the vfx added in 3.14.5.
Have you tried updating your device. I tried it on an emulator and have no problems in combat and with saving. So that is problem with your device not the game.

Reactions: Twiton

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Hey guys, got a question, does anybody know if it's possible to remove some standard skills ? I would like to roleplay as for example enchantress with more of a wimpy build or like a really focused mage but I start with so many skills that I don't actually use that are just there to waste space on my monitor. Thanks in advance else at least I tried :cry:

Reactions: Twiton and Vageenaj

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Hey guys, got a question, does anybody know if it's possible to remove some standard skills ? I would like to roleplay as for example enchantress with more of a wimpy build or like a really focused mage but I start with so many skills that I don't actually use that are just there to waste space on my monitor. Thanks in advance else at least I tried :cry:
I haven't tried it, but I would assume that deleting them, or at least setting them to zero, in the save editor would work. No clue why you would care though sense they do nothing for you, but that is my advice for your issue anyway. Like I said, I don't know if it would break you save, but it's worth a shot.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.15.5)

Orc Inside Up Angle.jpg

New weekly, with some pretty great stuff!

We've added custom equipment upgrades! For each piece of equipment, there are various upgrades you can apply, with more to come - including upgrades for things like chastity cages and plugs and gags! For now it's the different armor pieces and melee weapons, and it has its own UI. We also added achievement popups, which differentiates ironman and regular achievement unlocks, and only pop when your profile doesn't already have the achievement.

We added art for the Demon King Cowgirl scene, as well as it and the Reverse Suspended Congress Art to battle, along with fixing a bug related to her sex CGs in battle. We also expanded one of her battle outcome scenes - the ouroboros scene. We updated the mini-encounter UI and added images to the Help menu to help tutorialize players new and old! We've also got some swanky new music revisions for the ghost and other "spooky" encounters.

On the backend we've added Java 17 support, though as long as you're running the application and you've downloaded the up-to-date jre folder we distribute it won't be necessary. We did some AI improvements and fixes, with more to come, and we made it much less likely in the future that saves will become incompatible.

With this weekly, I've gotten through a task list that I populated back in the beginning of the year with over a hundred tasks, and it feels amazing. The task list slowly shrank over the course of the year, occasionally growing back a bit as new tasks were discovered and voted on, particularly the new scenarios, but with the exception of a handful of feature survey items that I'll be working on now, I've gotten everything I planned to get done this year done, and then some, with the help and support of our new programming contractor, a few others, and, of course, you, our patrons. Your feedback and words of encouragement have been tremendous for ToA's continued growth, and we - I - want to thank you for it. But this is a weekly update, and we can talk more about that in the yearly review, so for now, without further ado, the weekly!

Next up we've got the Dark Knight Oral animation and the Werewolf on Catgirl scenario that's being worked on.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.15.5)
- - -

Android [.apk] (0.3.15.5)
- - -

Edit: Added Hotfix
Edit: Added 2nd Hotfix

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.15.4)

View attachment 1541107

We've added custom equipment upgrades! For each piece of equipment, there are various upgrades you can apply, with more to come - including upgrades for things like chastity cages and plugs and gags! For now it's the different armor pieces and melee weapons, and it has its own UI. We also added achievement popups, which differentiates ironman and regular achievement unlocks, and only pop when your profile doesn't already have the achievement.

We added art for the Demon King Cowgirl scene, as well as it and the Reverse Suspended Congress Art to battle, along with fixing a bug related to her sex CGs in battle. We also expanded one of her battle outcome scenes - the ouroboros scene. We updated the mini-encounter UI and added images to the Help menu to help tutorialize players new and old! We've also got some swanky new music revisions for the ghost and other "spooky" encounters.

On the backend we've added Java 17 support, though as long as you're running the application and you've downloaded the up-to-date jre folder we distribute it won't be necessary. We did some AI improvements and fixes, with more to come, and we made it much less likely in the future that saves will become incompatible.

With this weekly, I've gotten through a task list that I populated back in the beginning of the year with over a hundred tasks, and it feels amazing. The task list slowly shrank over the course of the year, occasionally growing back a bit as new tasks were discovered and voted on, particularly the new scenarios, but with the exception of a handful of feature survey items that I'll be working on now, I've gotten everything I planned to get done this year done, and then some, with the help and support of our new programming contractor, a few others, and, of course, you, our patrons. Your feedback and words of encouragement have been tremendous for ToA's continued growth, and we - I - want to thank you for it. But this is a weekly update, and we can talk more about that in the yearly review, so for now, without further ado, the weekly!

Next up we've got the Dark Knight Oral animation and the Werewolf on Catgirl scenario that's being worked on.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar] (0.3.15.4)
- - - Workupload

Android [.apk] (0.3.15.4)
- - - Workupload

Awww yeah!

On a different note, time to see how many requests appear on how to update game, why the windows version isn't updated etc.

Reactions: Twiton

l e e

Mar 29, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.15.4)

View attachment 1541107

Java [.jar] (0.3.15.4)
- - - Workupload

Android [.apk] (0.3.15.4)
- - - Workupload

Not Bad!! read Not Bad!!!! ^V^

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Huh, the armor upgrading seems to be fairly bugged, because i could increase the ranks indefinitely if i had the soul crystals, but it actually didn't increase their stats and actually seemed to make them worse somehow?

I mean my full plate has 100 levels on everything but the endurance and magic enchant and Selkie oneshotted the armor into shreds with 600 damage?

1639306425650.png

And there's still no roof on upgrading it, it just shows 0/2 or 0/1 on the upgrades.

1639306497285.png

And i doubt giving myself obscene amount of soul crystals is the problem, because i just tried it with a clean save just to be sure and it still has no roof.

And it's just not the full plate, it's every piece of armor, even the boots, gloves, head and legs have the same problem, upgrading weapons works but not the armor.

:EDIT: Even setting the value of upgrades to the normal roof valeus (2 or 1) doesn't fix the issue, the armor just gets instantly shredded by any enemy when they make an attack.

:EDIT2: Even without any upgrades the armor gets shredded instantly by any enemy when they make an attack.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes