So i checked the new update on android with a new save and here's what's up

-Trudy disappeared from the map
-Shield and clothes get one shotted by every single enemy
-game crashes every 10 minutes or so
-Cindy werewolf quest is still broken and won't progress
Report those issues here too:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Yay, armor upgrading works now and it also works in combat as intended.
Actually, now that i've peered into the upgrade system a bit further, isn't the lacy panties supposed to give +1 charisma, even without the upgrade and +2 with the upgrade?

Because when i upgraded the lacy panties, they didn't give +2, only +1 in charisma?

Upgrading charisma on other types of panties does work though, giving them +1 charisma, making them on par with the regular lacy panties now.

Lingerie also doesn't seem to give +2 charisma when upgraded, same as lacy panties?

:EDIT: Upgrading the reward Gladius +2 from the spider encounter actually downgrades it into +1 +1, like a normal gladius that you would upgrade?

Also the lightweight upgrade that's supposed to halve the weight of an item doesn't seem to be doing that, because comparing the stats on upgraded and non-upgraded gladius shows the weight at 15 on both, also changing which one is equipped doesn't affect the equipment load on the inventory screen.

:EDIT2: It actually seems like every armor piece that has a base +1 attribute (gauntlets of strength, helmet of wisdom, shoes of running, lingerie and lacy panties) do not seem to actually give you another point when upgrading their respective attibute, full plate seems to be working though, giving the +1 magic and +1 endurance when upgrading them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twiton

Poop777

Aug 24, 2020
On Android v0.3.15.5 and every battle encounter crashes the game. I can restart the game and press the continue button at the main menu to play the encounter but a crash on every battle is really annoying. Been this way since 3 updates ago iirc.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hmm, strange i got some exception error when trying to run the java file, but the .exe works without issue.

Vageenaj

May 4, 2018
Anyone knows how to get the demon king ouroboros scene? I can trigger the ouroboros stance in combat but it doesn't end the fight

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
On Android v0.3.15.5 and every battle encounter crashes the game. I can restart the game and press the continue button at the main menu to play the encounter but a crash on every battle is really annoying. Been this way since 3 updates ago iirc.
This actually happened to me today with the windows exe. Even crashed when I restarted and tried to continue. Guess I have finally joined the crash club. :LOL:
Hmm, strange i got some exception error when trying to run the java file, but the .exe works without issue.
That is usually how it is. Running the .jar on it's own causes crashes for many people. You usually solve this by downloading the exe folder, from say the op, then whichever .jar version you wish and replacing the .jar in said folder with the .jar you want.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Ops I didn't see your msg right before my update post. But I think you know now why those links were dead :D Because I don't change the name of the jar and apk (so it doesnt fuck up the standalone build) I always delete the old files before I upload the new ones so I can keep track.

This actually happened to me today with the windows exe. Even crashed when I restarted and tried to continue. Guess I have finally joined the crash club. :LOL:
Had it to but it was rather fast fixed. I think I saw on patreon someone reported the same issues. I dunno wats up with the Android build thought I tried it with a virtual machine, but had no problems. But if nobody post specific crash logs etc, then it wont probably get fixed.
That is usually how it is. Running the .jar on it's own causes crashes for many people. You usually solve this by downloading the exe folder, from say the op, then whichever .jar version you wish and replacing the .jar in said folder with the .jar you want.
Yeah the standalone build is the best way to play rn to much problems with normal Java. I dont even have Java installed anymore.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Ops I didn't see your msg right before my update post. But I think you know now why those links were dead :D Because I don't change the name of the jar and apk (so it doesnt fuck up the standalone build) I always delete the old files before I upload the new ones so I can keep track.

Had it to but it was rather fast fixed. I think I saw on patreon someone reported the same issues. I dunno wats up with the Android build thought I tried it with a virtual machine, but had no problems. But if nobody post specific crash logs etc, then it wont probably get fixed.

Yeah the standalone build is the best way to play rn to much problems with normal Java. I dont even have Java installed anymore.
Did you do anything to fix your issue? I was thinking it was just the build that had an issue and downloaded the no one you have.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
For Windows?
No I didn't do anything I saw on Patreon someone posted, that he had an issue, and said that he posted the crash log on itch.io. So I went there and had the same crash log, so I just waited, after like 30 min Majalis already fixed the issue and I just had to wait for the new version to upload. And that fixed my problems.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
For Windows?
No I didn't do anything I saw on Patreon someone posted, that he had an issue, and said that he posted the crash log on itch.io. So I went there and had the same crash log, so I just waited, after like 30 min Majalis already fixed the issue and I just had to wait for the new version to upload. And that fixed my problems.
Ahh. So, it was the build itself. I figured as much since I haven't had an issue like that since everyone first started having these crashes. Thanks!

Reactions: Bob69

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
After updating:
-if you enter the giant goddess map before recruiting a companion they will always disappear
-what negro said about armor
-game still crashes about every 10 minutes
-Werewolf quest now works
-existing monsters town into the main map sometimes plays both of their music at the same time

I don't wanna make an itch account so I'm just posting for anyone downloading it
Maj doesn't always check the issues posted here, but they've promised to check the issues posted on that Itch forum. Hopefully they see your post here at least.

nn231

Jun 30, 2020
This game is becoming more and more fun with each patch.
Incredible that the most fun game right now for me is this.

sadooper

Mar 17, 2021
After updating:
-if you enter the giant goddess map before recruiting a companion they will always disappear
-what negro said about armor
-game still crashes about every 10 minutes
-Werewolf quest now works
-existing monsters town into the main map sometimes plays both of their music at the same time

I don't wanna make an itch account so I'm just posting for anyone downloading it
It doesn't only happen if you enter the giant goddess map; if you leave the starting map (Ironia), all non-recruited companions will disappear (this includes going to mossy expanse and going to the arena inside monsters).
Also, the issue with music might be from loading a save while you're in a scene. (This has been a bug that i've been experiencing for a long time). You can avoid triggering it by exiting to the main menu and then loading back in from there. Unfortunately, if you do trigger this bug, the only way to get the music to go back to normal is by quitting and relaunching the game (in my experience).

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I always do that but this time the java is crashing regardless. But as mentioned i have no issue using the .exe to play the game. :) (y)

Reactions: Bob69

Hutch

Jul 4, 2017
Does the game not start at all for anyone else with .5 java update?

[Edit] Dowloading a fresh 3.15.0 from mega then replacing with the .5 jar worked for me at atleast

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes