negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I just do not understand how you're supposed to complete Kylira quest.

I've had Kylira be "friendly" with:
Selkie
Brigand
Ettin
Centaur
Werewolf (friendly)
Inn patron

Am i still missing something, because Kylira just says that the ritual isn't complete yet?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
So I think I fucked up with Kylira's questline regarding the Goblin.

What do I need to edit in the save file in order to undo getting egged by Selkie? Or is that not possible?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
So I think I fucked up with Kylira's questline regarding the Goblin.

What do I need to edit in the save file in order to undo getting egged by Selkie? Or is that not possible?
A guide for windows users (dunno about other systems, i mainly use windows).

Do a quicksave or just a normal save, windows + r and type %appdata%, open up folder "Roaming" and find the TalesOfAndrogyny folder, do a backup of the savefile before you edit it incase you goof something up, the game will delete the savefile if that happens.

Now open up the Quicksave.json (or Save1.json or whatever the number of your save it), ctrl+f and search for "questFlags" (can be with quote marks or without, doesn't matter since it's actually "questFlags" inside the file) and look for all of the mentions about goblin and turn them either into 0 which will make the game unlist it when you load it, or just delete the entire line, but do not leave an empty space, that will fuck up the savefile.

ctrl+s when you're done, go back to the game, load the save and that should do it, it will however reset the Selkie encounter completely so you need to find her for the first time.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I just do not understand how you're supposed to complete Kylira quest.

I've had Kylira be "friendly" with:
Selkie
Brigand
Ettin
Centaur
Werewolf (friendly)
Inn patron

Am i still missing something, because Kylira just says that the ritual isn't complete yet?
Is the walkthrough out of date? I know it can be goofy to read, but that should give an idea of how to finish the quests.
I have noticed multiple ones during my games. I usually just assume that they notice and fix them in the next update.

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Does anyone have a save game with all the status at the maximum, right at the beginning of the game?
Dude, you can just edit the savefile yourself, it's not that hard since it's just plain text, just be sure to make a backup of the file incase you manage to goof something up, but it's really not that hard.

Also, use the search found at the top right of the page, it saves everyones time, especially yours.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is the walkthrough out of date? I know it can be goofy to read, but that should give an idea of how to finish the quests.

I have noticed multiple ones during my games. I usually just assume that they notice and fix them in the next update.
Is the Kylira quest WIP or can you actually finish it, i've searched this thread, i've googled it but i've found that no-one has made a definite answer recently about it?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
No clue. I was asking because I wasn't sure.
I've tested the questline thoroughly and i think it's still WIP, because you can only activate it and complete the inn patron segment of it and get mentions of it in the questflags of your savefile, while there is nothing for goblin, centaur of werewolf.

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Wanna ask a couple things about Cursed equipment in general:
  1. What does the Panties of Anal Torment actually do?
  2. Is there a way to either lower or remove that loud af sound the game makes when you open the inventory while you have a cursed item equipped?

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Can you do the same 5 again, but posing like the Ginyu Force? Just for kicks?
I'm not the artist, is! If you want, you can commission them or I can tell them your request! ^w^
(Note: They're a SFW artist)
You ought to post them, since that's what leads to them getting fixed (Maj spotting them being posted)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I've tested the questline thoroughly and i think it's still WIP, because you can only activate it and complete the inn patron segment of it and get mentions of it in the questflags of your savefile, while there is nothing for goblin, centaur of werewolf.
Rough then. I've found that the quests for this game in general could use some improvements. Primarily some kind of good log to tell you what you are supposed to be doing. Coming back to a save is a guessing game at times of what you need to do next.
I'm not the artist, is! If you want, you can commission them or I can tell them your request! ^w^
(Note: They're a SFW artist)

You ought to post them, since that's what leads to them getting fixed (Maj spotting them being posted)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would post them if I remembered where they were, or at least I had an account on one of the other sites.
Wanna ask a couple things about Cursed equipment in general:
  1. What does the Panties of Anal Torment actually do?
  2. Is there a way to either lower or remove that loud af sound the game makes when you open the inventory while you have a cursed item equipped?
Turn off the sound.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes