D

Deleted member 44741

By pure and impure, it's talking about your feminity and dignity. In particular, impure is low feminity and dignity and to access the new scenes you have to lose the fight.
How do you lower your feminity and dignity, and how low does it have to be in order to unlock those scenes?

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
honestly I used to have a problem with running out of food but if you scout lvl 3 the cache before island split you'll get hunger charm that greatly helps with food and everytime you see a dryad plead with her for food, also healing pond will give you thirty if you do a certain option?

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I've read some people got some OpenGL related errors, but I couldn't find others who ran into my same issue, so I apologize if it's a known one and I have failed to find it in the thread.

What happens in my case is that the game crashes just after the intro in Story mode when the character's supposed to go meet someone.
It says to report the error and ends with a "error: null".

Error.txt is:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.majalis.world.GameWorldFactory.getGameWorld(GameWorldFactory.java:137)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getCurrentContextScreen(ScreenFactoryImpl.java:269)
at com.majalis.screens.ScreenFactoryImpl.getScreen(ScreenFactoryImpl.java:128)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.switchScreen(AbstractScreen.java:198)
at com.majalis.screens.LoadScreen.switchFade(LoadScreen.java:39)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.showScreen(AbstractScreen.java:84)
at com.majalis.screens.LoadScreen.render(LoadScreen.java:45)
at com.badlogic.gdx.Game.render(Game.java:46)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:223)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:124)
So, ok, somewhere there's a NULL pointer that shouldn't be there. What can I do about it?

Reactions: Gay.ting

Herbia

Jun 17, 2017
Guys I'm feeling really stupid. I just installed linux so I never ran programs on this os. I downloaded the linux version of ToA but when I double click on the executable it asks me which program to use to launch it. How do I run it?

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
How do you lower your feminity and dignity, and how low does it have to be in order to unlock those scenes?
Get fucked a lot and suck a lot of dick. I was at the very lowest dignity and highest feminity when I did it.

MintBell

Feb 16, 2018
Can someone please tell me how to get the "Size Queen" score up? I've tried everything I can think of, but never get the perk.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Can someone please tell me how to get the "Size Queen" score up? I've tried everything I can think of, but never get the perk.
You have to lose the fight against the ogre (or the giant, I don't remember the exact name).

MintBell

Feb 16, 2018
Ah, I thought that just gave you a bad end. I kept seducing them in combat and just getting plowed, I guess. I'll give it a try, thanks!

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Ah, I thought that just gave you a bad end. I kept seducing them in combat and just getting plowed, I guess. I'll give it a try, thanks!
It does give you a bad end, like the "Bitch" perk from the werewolf, just don't do it too much.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
As said, you have to lose the Ogre fight.
Note, if your endurance or agility is too low, you die after the fucking.
Each level gives a different description when losing, but remember that 3rd strike is out too, so don't lose anymore.

After that, if you still want to get fucked silly by Ogres, you can do so without losing. Just fuck them twice in battle, and they'll be satisfied.

Reactions: grasshopper

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
I activated cheat option in main menu but can't figure out how to cheat ingame.

Also tried editing savegames with notepad+ but its not working. Please help someone. I always try to avoid grinding.

Jun 25, 2017
I activated cheat option in main menu but can't figure out how to cheat ingame.

Also tried editing savegames with notepad+ but its not working. Please help someone. I always try to avoid grinding.
You can just google saveditonline, upload your save file, Ctrl+F stuff like: food, money, stats, and edit those values. Just replace the file you uploaded with the edited one by overwriting it and you're good. Also, the easiest is to use the quicksave file for all of this.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes