negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I went to the manor, but i've got sex scenes only, no tome...
Hmmm, do you have an entry "you know how the knot on a werewolf's cock works firsthand" in your quest log?
The tome or diary should've come before fighting the warlock so you might've already read them.

Reactions: LoneWolfen

LoneWolfen

Apr 22, 2020
Oh, okay you're at that part of the quest.
You need to head to the Town of Monsters (1st map, second town there) and you need to head inside the manor there where you also encounter the Warlock, there's a diary that you need to read in order to get the info the brothel madame needs.
There's a full point by point walkthrough of this quest here #17,395, i wrote it some time ago.
Ok i did it, but not going to the manor, i had to speack to Alma, the line is the one "help a friend".

LoneWolfen

Apr 22, 2020
It's normally story mode exclusive (at the moment, don't know if majalis has plans to implement it fully into adventure mode eventually), but you can access it with the encounter menu in adventure mode.
There is a way to return the penis to average size, i made it shrink to cute, but i can't find a way to make it return at the starting size.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
There is a way to return the penis to average size, i made it shrink to cute, but i can't find a way to make it return at the starting size.
There's no ingame method for it, but you can change it by editing the save file.
You have to add the line:
"phallus": "AVERAGE",
Above a line:
"stance": "BALANCED",
Like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
"Werewolf Friendly"
Werewolf Excited

I have a problem meeting Lupa, i've met her once, but i think i've missed the point for the quest, now she won't show up anymore, and it's not present in the Encounter menù that appears when you put cheats on.
Please Help!
What quest? Madame Quests that let you interact with Lupa in Brothel can't be failed, and the specifics to finish them can be discussed with Madame.

Reactions: LoneWolfen

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
is there a kind soul with a full save of the game pls ?
If you simply want the CG Gallery - there's a way in the options to handle that. A simple search would have brought you to one the latest posts of the hundreds in the thread about that... #21,582

Poto_coxino

Mar 12, 2019
Enemies which you can realistically top, you can do so. Seduce them, get a hard on, give them a full nelson and fully grapple them, and you can begin the fun. You may need to get some sex perks first before it can be done as easy as I mentioned, but you get the picture. :)

As for tentacles, maybe in the future Majalis can combine some kinky magic spells which can be used for sex. Sounds like a neat idea.
since im not an english speaker, what perks would you recommend?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes