errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Was thinking of giving this a spin but it looks suspicious. Is the main character trans? Also are all the other girls trans as well?
MC is a feminine boy, there are futa, women, other feminine boys, some "non feminine" males (I recall two having art, a troll/ogre and a human, an innkeeper. others are mentioned in text). There are various different races too, like a bee woman who can plant bee eggs in your butt, stuff like that.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Was thinking of giving this a spin but it looks suspicious. Is the main character trans? Also are all the other girls trans as well?
There are no MtF or FtM transgender characters in this game, but there is a Non-Binary character called the Envoker.

Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
I think I got her head simply by being her gf
How do I raise her affection to 100? Or become her gf? Do I keep fucking her in every encounter? It seems weird to me because the repeat encounters I've done has the exact same dialogue as the first how she "never had this happen before".

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
How do I raise her affection to 100? Or become her gf? Do I keep fucking her in every encounter? It seems weird to me because the repeat encounters I've done has the exact same dialogue as the first how she "never had this happen before".
Becoming a gf to her is quite simple. You need to be slutty enough to agree being fucked. You meet her (and you have to fail Stealth 3 check). You talk and let her fuck you, refuse oral. Eventually she proposes becoming a gf.

The easiest way to get 100 affection is explained above with screenshot.

You can also get her affection by letting her simply bang you after becoming her gf. But it will take meeting her many times.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Evoker is only in story mode right?
For now, yes. The Evoker is meant to be added eventually as a playable character/class for the Adventure mode one day. I theorise their story is that they were simply an adventurer like Hiro, but fell to lust. Most especially a lust for demon magic that comes from their... well... cum. :)

4b6fdb7d310d13a90703dd0b348ceca2.jpeg

LoneWolfen

Apr 22, 2020
I have a problem meeting Lupa, i've met her once, but i think i've missed the point for the quest, now she won't show up anymore, and it's not present in the Encounter menù that appears when you put cheats on.
Please Help!

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I have a problem meeting Lupa, i've met her once, but i think i've missed the point for the quest, now she won't show up anymore, and it's not present in the Encounter menù that appears when you put cheats on.
Please Help!
You can find Lupa around the final map as "Werewolf Friendly", it's also found in the encounter menu as that one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LoneWolfen

LoneWolfen

Apr 22, 2020
You can find Lupa around the final map as "Werewolf Friendly", it's also found in the encounter menu as that one.
And, what i must do in the secondo phase of that quest?
I'm really stuck....
P.S. there is only the whereslut friendly in the encounters menu, no sign of Wherewolf Friendly or Lupa.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
And, what i must do in the secondo phase of that quest?
I'm really stuck....
P.S. there is only the whereslut friendly in the encounters menu, no sign of Wherewolf Friendly or Lupa.
Wait, are you talking about the brothel quest?
If you've reached the part where you need to find out about why Lupa is having problems with her customers, you need to go inside the brothel, take the "explore" option there, then choose "interrogate werewolf", then "search rooms" and take the "white door" option, after that's done return to the brothel madame and the quest is over.

• Red Heart

LoneWolfen

Apr 22, 2020
If you've reached the part where you need to find out about why Lupa is having problems with her customers, you need to go inside the brothel, take the "explore" option there, then choose "interrogate werewolf", then "search rooms" and take the "white door" option, after that's done return to the brothel madame and the quest is over.
I've met Lupa, i've reported the issue to the Madam, but she tells me the same thing, i've checked to the explore zone, but Madame tells me that i have to book some to enter.....

LoneWolfen

Apr 22, 2020
She asks me to "discover about the menance" teh same thing she asked to me at the start of the Lupa's Quest.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I've met Lupa, i've reported the issue to the Madam, but she tells me the same thing, i've checked to the explore zone, but Madame tells me that i have to book some to enter.....
She asks me to "discover about the menance" teh same thing she asked to me at the start of the Lupa's Quest.
Oh, okay you're at that part of the quest.
You need to head to the Town of Monsters (1st map, second town there) and you need to head inside the manor there where you also encounter the Warlock, there's a diary that you need to read in order to get the info the brothel madame needs.
There's a full point by point walkthrough of this quest here #17,395, i wrote it some time ago.

• Red Heart

LoneWolfen

Apr 22, 2020
Oh, okay you're at that part of the quest.
You need to head to the Town of Monsters (1st map, second town there) and you need to head inside the manor there where you also encounter the Warlock, there's a diary that you need to read in order to get the info the brothel madame needs.
There's a full point by point walkthrough of this quest here #17,395, i wrote it some time ago.
I went to the manor, but i've got sex scenes only, no tome...

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes