Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Cat Nip 2.png

Hayooo! New vveekly!

Urka fans rejoice, as there's now an animation for her Mating Press, showing her giving Hiro a proper breeding. Similarly, fans of the Sperm Bank Nurse and her particular brand of milkshakes, now in a "daily special" form, if you've had enough "regular" milkshakes from her. These are a little more expensive... but may contain some interesting ingredients that Hiro may or may not recognize...

We also went through the art in the game and updated some of the older pieces - there'll be little tweaks and updates and fixes to other art as well, but when we're getting them ready to be animated that's part of the process, so we think it's fine to wait 'till then if it's necessary. Some of these were a little immersion breaking - either because they didn't have the right aspect ratio, the style was too old, or there was just something off about them. Speaking of immersion, we've also added some more ambient tracks this time around.

We've also consolidated how animations are positioned on the screen, which may have led to some currently-misplaced animations (though hopefully we caught all of them by now), which means that certain animations which had been misplaced now display correctly, and that placing them in the future will be more consistent and take less time.

Next up we've got the Hiro "Sign Girl" art and some much-needed catch-up on the feature backlog, namely Lubrication and Darkness/Surprise. Don't worry, we've still got our eye on the AI fixes and the accompanying combat mechanics improvements!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

Shame it's only available on the first encounter though ;__;

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
I've been seeing a lot of complaints about how the combat system and how it needs a 'Let Me Solo Her' level player to beat a goblin.

So here is my Ironman defeat-proof build. Means no cheat and no save edit. First consider taking at least 12 achievement points for stats, skills, gold and food (then magic and clothes).

The combat revolves around Tempo attack, Slide and Fade-Away.
Forget low attack because you also take damage. Tempo attack has parry and dodge properties and more agile you are the better (hence thief class)
Slide will smash them to the ground if you are agile enough. You slide into their feet, they fall down, you stand up and get couple of low attacks before they stand up, where you slide into them again. But since it needs high agility it usually is only usefull at late game where you get all the items and perks.

Starting stats would be 4 charisma (+1 with perks so it's 5 and you can get food from dryad). 3 magic (+1 with perks so you can get exp in spider dungeon and smooth golem encounters). 4 on perception (+1 with perks and +2 on surveyor). Rest goes into 3 main stats.

Edit: someone tell me how to get dullahan companion.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes