Anongoog

Jun 6, 2022
Why is it after downloading, there's another winrar file inside of the folder after I already extracted the winrar file? What is it?
After extracting it again I got loads more files inside of the Folder. I haven't tested it to see what it does yet, can anyone tell me?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Why is it after downloading, there's another winrar file inside of the folder after I already extracted the winrar file? What is it?
After extracting it again I got loads more files inside of the Folder. I haven't tested it to see what it does yet, can anyone tell me?
You're not extracting the jar, are you ? That file should not be extracted.

Reactions: Anongoog and Twiton

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is this image cropped? It looks like there is some more image at the bottom.
It is AI crap so maybe cropped to hide the hideous hands or other strange anatomical features (since AI doesn't know how to draw and just copy others art style and posing).
View attachment 2882784

Also, the new Cait art makes me wonder if she'll lay on-top and fall asleep like a cat would.
Yep same WTH reaction i had when looking at that... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: EmeraldKhopesh

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
Hey guys, I got to the castle and the Dark Knight ended my run in adventure mode, because I agreed to get fucked by her in the tavern near the beginning (I think. She references it at the castle and I don't even get to fight her, just become her plaything). Is there any way to undo that choice without having to start all over again, or is that the only option I have

• Thinking Face

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Hey guys, I got to the castle and the Dark Knight ended my run in adventure mode, because I agreed to get fucked by her in the tavern near the beginning (I think. She references it at the castle and I don't even get to fight her, just become her plaything). Is there any way to undo that choice without having to start all over again, or is that the only option I have
If you enable the cheat mode, you can continue your game after the Game Over. You can just turn it off after that.

Also I think you can find the dark knight line in the section of quests in your save file and try to change the number written there. Probably make it 0. Then she shouldn't remember anything.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
So after a long hiatus and now playing for a while, I've noticed there was a huge overhaul for ToA's music. Didn't realise Majalis ended up hiring a dedicated composer for the game. Neat job I gotta say. A lot of the familiar tunes are either still around and/or touched up to sound better, or replaced outright like the old goofy out of place Mermaid music.

1693217096793.png

I found the composer here, who has all the tunes available; courtesy of the ToA wiki.

Someone also uploaded the entire soundtrack on YouTube as well:

• Red Heart

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

• New Character Art - Hiro as "Sign Girl"
  • New Animation - Urka Mating Press
  • New Scenario - Brothel Madame Mystery Box
  • New Feature - More Hiro animations (Expressions and Gestures)
New survey results!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes