Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
It's logical that the female characters are not common in the wilderness where you have to fight every day to not get railed, and that dickgirls are the ones who attack the main character who looks breedable for them. Most of the female characters we encounter were met in the civilized areas. Winnie is attached to her ruins altar. Alara probably can disappear at will, Helena is a predator herself, so they're the ones who are okay with living in the wild. So, the city probably has everybody else capable of bearing children.
Or the non-futas aren't as horny as the futas, so we're not encountering them in any significant way beyond passing by them on an everyday basis. That or they're securing high ranks in the Demon King's army like Zoe the Nurse and the Tentacle Witch.

Hiro got that Hero mindset, if you ain't an obstacle, vendor, brothel worker or quest giver he doesn't even register you.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
The hookers you meet in the Mossy Expanse and Waking Lands in the middle of wilderness probably have it rough, in all kinds of definitions

• Wow
Reactions: Twiton

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
That's why mrepg gotta be thing in this universe. Please Majalis, have someone impregnate Hiro through his boy womb (prostate)
It's a comedy game about bullying and making a character cum. Is it supposed to enter the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
zone of giving birth to real human beings? Right now you can produce goblins who don't need a mother to take care of them at all, and that's the most serious thing happening.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Gobbo is your friend, son.
It's not the same to me at least, it's female goblin's egg being implanted inside Hiro then fertilized by male gobbo/other. The one I want is Hiro himself somehow getting fertilized with his own egg from his body by whatever means to make that happen (magic? Hiro getting feminized so hard through being fucked he somehow developed a functioning boy womb with all necessary reproductive organ?). It's a very particular kink, but hey, I don't choose how I get turn on :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: WBL74

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Dullahan Held.gif

NOTE: We've updated the Java version, so for desktop versions you'll need to extract into a clean install directory if you didn't already last week. The save files and preferences is all saved separately, so you can always delete your current ToA directory and replace it, but if you merge the files it may not work!

Hayooo! Newww... weekly?

Some really sex stuff an some really fun stuff in this one - on the sexy side, we've got some brand new Catgirl Pronebone art and expanded scenes with her and we really love how both came out. If you want to find the best place to see the new art, in the adventure mode catgirl encounter, go out on the date with her, accept her invitation to get frisky - when asked what part you like about her, say "More", then say you like her cock, then when asked what position.... say "Biting the pillow". It also shows up in the story mode encounter.

We've also got new Weapon enchants that scale with Magic that should help Mage and Enchantress, and even Paladin get a little stronger. We've added a new background for Inn encounters, and we've added music for the Tentacle Witch boss battle (which'll be getting its own improvements soon).

Oh, and we've overhauled the Title Screen so it's got more oomph and immersion to it. Don't worry - the old easter eggs are still there.

Work continues on the AI, hopefully some good news from that coming down the pike. Next up we've got the Urka Mating Press Animation, new Sperm Bank stuff, and new AI stuff!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
The hookers you meet in the Mossy Expanse and Waking Lands in the middle of wilderness probably have it rough, in all kinds of definitions
Goblin Males and the Wasp Females have been kidnapping women, so they seem the biggest threat to those ladies.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.35.4Java
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I mean, it looks okay. Hiro actually looks beautifully androgynous from that image. But like many AI generated imagery it's a little bit unnerving. At least for me. :oops:

Do we have any official head portrait art from Majalis for Hiro? I can only recall kiss closeups of other characters like Kylira, Trudy, Urka, etc.

• Fixed ally characters not fading out after they use their spells
Oh nice, I had a feeling that was a bug. It was unintentionally comedic being railed by an enemy and then Kylira just stares at you with his usual pose having a boner popping out of his dress. :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes