nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
Question already answered, literally right above. As stated in the update post and on the main post, the Java engine got updated this version. Replacing .jar is not enough this time, for specifically this update. You need to save your profile in a separate area, re-download the entire Java, then add back your profile to the saves folder.
ye ye i noticed

jamesbrussel

Aug 27, 2017

View attachment 2863493

NOTE: We've updated the Java version, so for desktop versions you'll need to extract into a clean install directory this week. The save files and preferences is all saved separately, so you can always delete your current ToA directory and replace it, but if you merge the files it may not work!

Hayooo! Newww weekly!

This time we've got the Dullahan Kiss (face close-up) animations and the new Tentacle Witch Story Mode encounter, but most importantly, we've finally got audio switching when you change your default audio device, which has been driving me nuts for a long time now. If you don't know, this was an issue with the way lwjgl dealt with OpenAL, and is something that was a problem until very recently with the Java version of Minecraft (which also uses lwjgl) as well, but lwjgl fixed it and we've incorporated the necessary changes.

That issue that mostly annoyed me, personally, aside, there's also a bunch of fixes and QoL improvements. We're still working on the AI, but the design of it is now complete, so it's a matter of finishing up the implementation.

Next up, we've got the Catgirl Pronebone art, the AI devlog post, new equipment upgrades, and new Sperm Bank content!

Like I mentioned in the note above, we've upped the Java version to 17, so you'll need to replace all the files this time, not just the .jar, if you're on a desktop build. If you're on android... should be the same as usual, though we upped the android version to boot.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!
Another day another update without Brigand knocking hiro up and putting a ring on that finger. Joewarida.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.35.3Java
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Question already answered, literally right above. As stated in the update post and on the main post, the Java engine got updated this version. Replacing .jar is not enough this time, for specifically this update. You need to save your profile in a separate area, re-download the entire Java, then add back your profile to the saves folder.
You don't need to touch the save folder (saves or profile) at all. Just the game installation folder.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Tell her no my ass belongs to a warlock only and not a dirty bandit
Brigand AND Alma have a scene where they use your asshole at the same time, they are unknowing fuck pals, they compliment one another!

(During her Town Portal quest)

Misterbenjakbenjak

Aug 18, 2023
I have an issue with game on android. When i participate in combat, no matter what i do, few seconds are pasiing and game crashes! IDK what to do, maybe it's just the new version? Maybe if it's a problem, can someone give older versions of the game?

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I have an issue with game on android. When i participate in combat, no matter what i do, few seconds are pasiing and game crashes! IDK what to do, maybe it's just the new version? Maybe if it's a problem, can someone give older versions of the game?
I only found 0.3.3.11, search for tales of androgyny on this page:

This problem started with introduction of VFX feature. I think it was on version 0.3.25. So every android version that is older was crashing my combat in seconds. Turning off VFX in options may help you, too.

Reactions: Misterbenjakbenjak

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
it's been a while since I last played, when did they get rid of half of the seduction skills?
On the Bottom Right corner of the Skills and Perks screen, they removed the "Apply" button (it was a redundant button, anyway), and replaced it with a "Sex" tab.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes