Satima58

Aug 27, 2022
Another day another dollar, one day Hiro will wear a collar and on that day hopefully that collar has the words mommy on it with Hiro in a wedding dress and Brigand holding said collar by a leash while Hiro has a bloated belly presumably full of children. How? Fuck if I know, Brigand mpreg will happen one day.
She's just a disrespectful bandit. I wouldn't let her fuck my character. It's an insult to be fucked by a bandit

• Wow
Reactions: Twiton

vjwork001

Jul 6, 2023
this game is really good bUT very big and alwasys a new update comes so It becomes hard to play it maybe a Update Only Patch will help us.

Maiar

May 17, 2022
The game doesn't open when I replace the .jar like usual.
I tried with an older .jar I have and it works fine, so as far as I can tell I'm not doing anything wrong.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The game doesn't open when I replace the .jar like usual.
I tried with an older .jar I have and it works fine, so as far as I can tell I'm not doing anything wrong.
Oh holy shit what you're doing wrong is not reading:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thats also why I included all 5 versions and not just Java and Android like usually for weeklies.

Maiar

May 17, 2022
Oh holy shit what you're doing wrong is not reading:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thats also why I included all 5 versions and not just Java and Android like usually for weeklies.
Just an idea, but if you're going to also update the install instructions, maybe think about just adding highlights in the post and adding the date to the edited parts of the OP. Having bolded text right under an image does nothing for it's visibilty.
I've little interest in reading the spiel about future plans and since I've been here a while I just focus on what I'm here for: the patch notes. When it's always worked the one way and the yellow text has been there forever to guide people who couldn't drag/drop the .jar, why would I look at it or search your post just in case something has changed?

Like damn, this is a sore spot to be in after ragging on people for not reading or being incapable as far as basic computer operations go, but this is the first time I've ever needed a fresh install and I've been following this game for at least a year or two now.

• Angry
Reactions: Citror08

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Well that huge block of text wasn't there before. And if its not working you should at least look at the OP notes. We're not here to hold you hand everytime. Next week I will add a (as of 0.3.35.3) to it.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I think you're mistaking me for someone else.
"Everytime"???

There's really no need to be what other people consistently complain about being missing in this game, a cunt.
The problem you created yourself was specifically addressed in the post which introduced this week's update. You didn't read it.
The OP contains a note which tells you exactly what to do directly above where you use the download links - in bright gold font. You didn't read it.

There's no mistaking. You're passing blame on a problem you created yourself for not reading before doing.

Admit you made the mistake, follow the instructions, and enjoy the game.

Reactions: Bob69

Maiar

May 17, 2022
My comment was probably uncalled for, even though I see less hostility directed towards people who come in here to genuinely be asinine tards. Also I openly acknowledged my mistake in my post and just suggested that updates to normal procedure being marked properly to avoid this sort of thing, didn't blame anyone at all. So weehoo I guess we're all not reading.

This is getting pointless fast and it's clear where people stand.
Last contribution.
Reiterating my post: I come here to look at the patch notes and download the .jar like I've been doing on this site for over a year. If something that wasn't super obvious because it's never been relevant before was suddenly relevant, then my apologies to everyone for not looking at that.

At least this makes for a fun diversion over: "where bagina???"

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado
Apr 7, 2023
Downloaded the win version, I deleted my old folder, even deleted the save folder, kept getting the crash on start
Downloaded Java 17 and then tried the Java version, also crashes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Downloaded the win version, I deleted my old folder, even deleted the save folder, kept getting the crash on start
Downloaded Java 17 and then tried the Java version, also crashes
Hmm do you have a log? (If so post it in a spoiler please)

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
also i always download the executable jar file and just change an old for this new one, but now the game just doesnt launch

Jul 15, 2020
also i always download the executable jar file and just change an old for this new one, but now the game just doesnt launch
Question already answered, literally right above. As stated in the update post and on the main post, the Java engine got updated this version. Replacing .jar is not enough this time, for specifically this update. You need to save your profile in a separate area, re-download the entire Java, then add back your profile to the saves folder.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes