illol

Aug 2, 2023
If you have the Win (v0.3.35.0) version already installed you can just switch out the .jar files (DL under Java).
If you don't have the Win on your pc you need to download the Win file and the Java file. Unpack the Win file and replace the .jar with the new one.
i switched them out but it doesnt start, sorry to bother you but im new to this

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
You're starting with the .exe right?
Your folder should look like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The jar is the newest one.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
sorry to ask but whats the folder-adress and if it should work maybe its better to reinstall
Folder adress is where you unpack it. Like C:\Windows\Bla-Bla\one-more-folder\TalesofAndrogyny
If there are non Latin symbols in it. The Java build wouldn't find the jar.

illol

Aug 2, 2023
Folder adress is where you unpack it. Like C:\Windows\Bla-Bla\one-more-folder\TalesofAndrogyny
If there are non Latin symbols in it. The Java build wouldn't find the jar.
sorry for having wasted your time but im lost so im going to try reinstalling because i dont want to owaste more of it by having explain everything to me. Thank you still

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
sorry for having wasted your time but im lost so im going to try reinstalling because i dont want to owaste more of it by having explain everything to me. Thank you still
Good luck. All good. No problem.

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
hol' up. centaur mommy has 4 legs now instead of 2? lol. might be trippin but remember her having 2. EDIT: lol, im dumb. centaur is horse. half bull gal is called smtn else. english is hard

Last edited:
Reactions: Twiton

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I feel like they announce something has been added then it's a 50/50 chance that it's actually in the update they say it's in or if it's just in the next one. But it's almost always buried in a list of other extremely minor updates. Plus, you have to figure out how to even get that updated content to appear in the story and now you've forgotten what you were even looking for.
Idk what you're talking about. Everything that is posted like updates is inside the game, always, except it's bugged and fixed right away. You have to find it, yeah, but the game is in beta. You are not supposed to look for single updates if you get to play the 1.0 version.

Denyer

Jun 1, 2022

View attachment 2847237

New weeeeeeeekly!

Hiro finally learns how to ride the Centaur - no, wait, not like that! *Ahem*. We've got new Centaur Cowgirl (Horsegirl?) art, along with a new scene in that postgame (you can also see the art via Victory in battle against the Centaur) with caged and cum variants, and we've added new companion chatter - for Kylira and Trudy, who already had existing companion chatter, but also Alma, Urka, and the Dullahan, who have their own now too!

Up next is the Dullahan Kiss/Head animation and the Tentacle Witch Story Mode encounter and expansion!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!

I felt like that art could use some version viewing from the back... :p

renanzinholn

Dec 25, 2022
Finally got some understanding on how to achieve desperate status on an enemy. So the main thing is that all of those statuses (all sensitivities and desperate) are charisma dependent, plus erotic perk affects them too. If you have high charisma it is easy to perform doggy->pronebone combo that will create desperate status.

So it is something like this:
doggy->crush ass->pronebone->swivel hips

Hope that will help somebody cause i didn't find it obvious

ps You can put your target in doggy position by slide->stand up combo (if your stats are high enough)
whenever I go from Ass crusch to phonebone, only the cum option appears, why?

Raindancer

Dec 21, 2017
What's the difference between a futa and a dude? The presence of breasts? Well, it's unlikely that the author will redo the whole set of CG and animations for the sake of a bigger breast option, so you're out of luck. Same story with the vagina.

Reactions: EmeraldKhopesh

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
What's the difference between a futa and a dude? The presence of breasts? Well, it's unlikely that the author will redo the whole set of CG and animations for the sake of a bigger breast option, so you're out of luck. Same story with the vagina.
calling it a futa instead of a dude with tits makes people feel a tiny bit less gay

AmaSpirit

Apr 7, 2023
whenever I go from Ass crusch to phonebone, only the cum option appears, why?
It happens a lot if enemy is trying to seduce you in the process or if you're already super close to orgasm.

Also tried making desperate status by kissing in missionary and then facefucking, but kiss skill doesn't produce sensitive lips status, dunno why.

Last edited:

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Up next is the Dullahan Kiss/Head animation and the Tentacle Witch Story Mode encounter and expansion!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !
More Tentacle Witch yeeeeeesssssssssssssss. I hope that means we'll also get more art of her in the near future.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes