negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Oh cool. I haven't played this game in years. Or so long that I didn't even know that I had played it before until I got to the secret ice cream ending, because I had gotten that before and was like 'wtf no wonder why some of this felt kinda familiar.' great game. And great mod for the game too, though I do like both art styles equally
I know internet messes up with the perception of time quite a bit, but that ice cream ending came out january this year, about 7 months ago.

Reactions: Twiton

PrinceCydon

Apr 16, 2020
Two questions. One, is there any way to raise Hiro's charisma after you start the game? Two, is there any way to raise her stats with save editing or cheating?

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Two questions. One, is there any way to raise Hiro's charisma after you start the game? Two, is there any way to raise her stats with save editing or cheating?
Yes and yes, and save editing was addressed there many times, so no need to repeat what could be searched in the thread

inb4loss

Jul 4, 2023
I know internet messes up with the perception of time quite a bit, but that ice cream ending came out january this year, about 7 months ago.
Ah, it must have been the submit ending that made me realize I had already played it then, as I'm pretty aware of where I've been and been doing for the last seven months (I just moved cross country).

Jul 29, 2019
I really love this game's art and concept and I've tried multiple times to get into it, but on every attempt I've ended up being baffled and overwhelmed by all its systems, and just losing fight after fight after fight.

I get that losing fights should be expected to a degree, since that's how a lot of the H-scenes are accessed, but is there a guide anywhere that provides a more in-depth explanation of this game's combat system and mechanics, and/or strategies for leveling up/building a character?

• Thinking Face

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I really love this game's art and concept and I've tried multiple times to get into it, but on every attempt I've ended up being baffled and overwhelmed by all its systems, and just losing fight after fight after fight.

I get that losing fights should be expected to a degree, since that's how a lot of the H-scenes are accessed, but is there a guide anywhere that provides a more in-depth explanation of this game's combat system and mechanics, and/or strategies for leveling up/building a character?
Spam A (spring attack -> crushing blow -> spring attack -> crushing blow) until you fall down, then use "kip up" and then continue spamming A.
Upgrade your gear and skills (spring attack and crushing blow), invest into perks that give you stability and stamina.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022

Getting more achievements, in Ironman mode presumably, will help you to make a new character stronger. Your Strength, Agility, Perception, Endurance should be around 5. And the more Strength, Agility, or Endurance you have, the easier are fights.

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
I hate myself.
So i accidentally deleted my entire profile because I was save editing a cg art. and now i cant restore it.
anyway someone has an updated save?

• Sad

AmaSpirit

Apr 7, 2023
Finally got some understanding on how to achieve desperate status on an enemy. So the main thing is that all of those statuses (all sensitivities and desperate) are charisma dependent, plus erotic perk affects them too. If you have high charisma it is easy to perform doggy->pronebone combo that will create desperate status.

So it is something like this:
doggy->crush ass->pronebone->swivel hips

Hope that will help somebody cause i didn't find it obvious

ps You can put your target in doggy position by slide->stand up combo (if your stats are high enough)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

ezgif-1-fc754a4b6d.gif

New weeeeeeeekly!

Hiro finally learns how to ride the Centaur - no, wait, not like that! *Ahem*. We've got new Centaur Cowgirl (Horsegirl?) art, along with a new scene in that postgame (you can also see the art via Victory in battle against the Centaur) with caged and cum variants, and we've added new companion chatter - for Kylira and Trudy, who already had existing companion chatter, but also Alma, Urka, and the Dullahan, who have their own now too!

Up next is the Dullahan Kiss/Head animation and the Tentacle Witch Story Mode encounter and expansion!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes