Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
I’m Fr fr stupid
Du coup tu peux effacer ton "I'm stupid Fr fr" vu que tu t'es corrigé. ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you can delete your "I'm stupid Fr fr" since you corrected yourself. ^^

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
When it comes to unlocking the "???" in the pervert tab are there any in-game hints as to how to do so?
No, the only hint is that there are more arts in the gallery for the character you view, so you should look for other scenes with them.

There's wiki that additionaly has arts names revealed on the character pages, so you could know if you should look for bj or anal, you can Google it.

Reactions: Closet_furry

jamesbrussel

Aug 27, 2017
Another day another dollar, one day Hiro will wear a collar and on that day hopefully that collar has the words mommy on it with Hiro in a wedding dress and Brigand holding said collar by a leash while Hiro has a bloated belly presumably full of children. How? Fuck if I know, Brigand mpreg will happen one day.

• Wow
Reactions: Twiton and errte13

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
You know
Since there is a scene poll thing I wonder
How my suggestions could be in the poll?
Not really possible. Voting is on Patreon discord, and you can have more voting power for supporting them with more money. But the options to vote are chosen by the developer.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Silver Bounce.gif

New month, new weekly!

This time around, we've added story mode encounters to the story mode encounter selection screen (when cheat mode is active). Still working on the first story mode encounter with the Tentacle Witch, but when it's added, you'll be able to access it easily enough~.

We've also added the Jester Anal animation, along with new scenes for the Demon King if you lose to her as a virgin. Quick restarts for Ironman (same initial setup by hitting Continue after a game over) have been fixed, as well. We've also added new music for the Tentacle Witch!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023

View attachment 2829565

New month, new weekly!

This time around, we've added story mode encounters to the story mode encounter selection screen (when cheat mode is active). Still working on the first story mode encounter with the Tentacle Witch, but when it's added, you'll be able to access it easily enough~.

We've also added the Jester Anal animation, along with new scenes for the Demon King if you lose to her as a virgin. Quick restarts for Ironman (same initial setup by hitting Continue after a game over) have been fixed, as well. We've also added new music for the Tentacle Witch!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!
I wonder what's different in the virgin encounters...

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
  • Fixed restarts - if you get a game over and return to the title screen, hitting Continue will start a new character with the same initial loadout
This was a long awaited fix for me. It's been MANY moons since this was an issue. Any time you had a "game over", if you tried to continue, all your stats would load at the totally bare minimum, same with money, skill/magic/perk points; the base class skills/perks wouldn't even be pre-learned, as if classless. I am glad we got this.

inb4loss

Jul 4, 2023
Oh cool. I haven't played this game in years. Or so long that I didn't even know that I had played it before until I got to the secret ice cream ending, because I had gotten that before and was like 'wtf no wonder why some of this felt kinda familiar.' great game. And great mod for the game too, though I do like both art styles equally

Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes