PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Dullahan can be a companion? This game's updates seem to just rush out the gate and leave me in the dust.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.35.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Apr 21, 2023
Would like to ask for verification before overwriting my files.

Upon receiving updates I planned to "only" DL JAVA version and use it the overwrite my current file instead of DL both Win and Java ver after every update.

Is this fine or will I face issues in doing this?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Dullahan can be a companion? This game's updates seem to just rush out the gate and leave me in the dust.
dully can be a companion?
Her Head.

Upon receiving updates I planned to "only" DL JAVA version and use it the overwrite my current file instead of DL both Win and Java ver after every update.

Yeah thats how it works.

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
Up next is the Dullahan Kiss/Head animation and the Tentacle Witch Story Mode encounter and expansion!

Next up is the Jester Anal animation, new Tentacle Witch stuff, and new Sperm Bank nurse stuff!
Typo in their post or on the post here?

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
As awesome as the new centaur art is ( very nice ), i'm kinda disappointed that all the images are so similar. The centaur expression is the same on all images. Only hiro's expression changes. Would have liked the centaur to have expressions too.

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022

You can just download Java (.jar file).

The additional files you already got from Win version don't need to be replaced. They may get an update one day, but for now they're the same.

White

Feb 22, 2017

View attachment 2847237

New weeeeeeeekly!

Hiro finally learns how to ride the Centaur - no, wait, not like that! *Ahem*. We've got new Centaur Cowgirl (Horsegirl?) art, along with a new scene in that postgame (you can also see the art via Victory in battle against the Centaur) with caged and cum variants, and we've added new companion chatter - for Kylira and Trudy, who already had existing companion chatter, but also Alma, Urka, and the Dullahan, who have their own now too!

Up next is the Dullahan Kiss/Head animation and the Tentacle Witch Story Mode encounter and expansion!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!

Man, what's the point of chastity cage if Hiro is still fully erect inside?

illol

Aug 2, 2023
i dont know how to download the new versions the OP only has v0.3.35.0 apart from the java version that doesnt work for me

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
i dont know how to download the new versions the OP only has v0.3.35.0 apart from the java version that doesnt work for me
If you have the Win (v0.3.35.0) version already installed you can just switch out the .jar files (DL under Java).
If you don't have the Win on your pc you need to download the Win file and the Java file. Unpack the Win file and replace the .jar with the new one.

wrendel

May 31, 2022
I feel like they announce something has been added then it's a 50/50 chance that it's actually in the update they say it's in or if it's just in the next one. But it's almost always buried in a list of other extremely minor updates. Plus, you have to figure out how to even get that updated content to appear in the story and now you've forgotten what you were even looking for.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes