renanzinholn

Dec 25, 2022
It happens a lot if enemy is trying to seduce you in the process or if you're already super close to orgasm.

Also tried making desperate status by kissing in missionary and then facefucking, but kiss skill doesn't produce sensitive lips status, dunno why.
Basically you can't climax on the way to do the combo, or it breaks. I did fingerself 3x (to make the dick erect) > stop seducing > slide > stand up (assuming you can knock the enemy down with this) > stand up > pounce > crush ass > pronebone (Hiro usually cums here) > swivel hips and sucess!
Honestly, this STILL doesn't do anything, but it's cool to be able to do it. I think it should be possible to beat all enemies in the game using this, not just the basic ones (brigand, werewolf, goblin and harpy), it would be cool to make the demonking submit to hiro after being fucked.
(sorry for the probably wrong English, it's from google translate ¬¬ )

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Man i cant figure out how to get the new centaur animation. Cant sit down on her and if I push back im in reverse cowgirl

od'Javel

Mar 14, 2023
What's the difference between a futa and a dude? The presence of breasts? Well, it's unlikely that the author will redo the whole set of CG and animations for the sake of a bigger breast option, so you're out of luck. Same story with the vagina.
A futa is an hermaphrodite , yes there is breast but also a vagina , and its just for the sake of the main character not being a dude getting bang

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Nobody cares this crap appears on every page.
Doesn't that mean otherwise then, since it appears on every page? Are you referring instead to regular users of this thread like you and me as 'everyone'?

Seems there's a repeated interest every page by newcomers.

Reactions: EmeraldKhopesh

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Centaur Cowgirl 01.jpg

NOTE: We've updated the Java version, so for desktop versions you'll need to extract into a clean install directory this week. The save files and preferences is all saved separately, so you can always delete your current ToA directory and replace it, but if you merge the files it may not work!

Hayooo! Newww weekly!

This time we've got the Dullahan Kiss (face close-up) animations and the new Tentacle Witch Story Mode encounter, but most importantly, we've finally got audio switching when you change your default audio device, which has been driving me nuts for a long time now. If you don't know, this was an issue with the way lwjgl dealt with OpenAL, and is something that was a problem until very recently with the Java version of Minecraft (which also uses lwjgl) as well, but lwjgl fixed it and we've incorporated the necessary changes.

That issue that mostly annoyed me, personally, aside, there's also a bunch of fixes and QoL improvements. We're still working on the AI, but the design of it is now complete, so it's a matter of finishing up the implementation.

Next up, we've got the Catgirl Pronebone art, the AI devlog post, new equipment upgrades, and new Sperm Bank content!

Like I mentioned in the note above, we've upped the Java version to 17, so you'll need to replace all the files this time, not just the .jar, if you're on a desktop build. If you're on android... should be the same as usual, though we upped the android version to boot.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Last edited:

Kontrust

Nov 10, 2022

View attachment 2863493

NOTE: We've updated the Java version, so for desktop versions you'll need to extract into a clean install directory this week. The save files and preferences is all saved separately, so you can always delete your current ToA directory and replace it, but if you merge the files it may not work!

Hayooo! Newww weekly!

This time we've got the Dullahan Kiss (face close-up) animations and the new Tentacle Witch Story Mode encounter, but most importantly, we've finally got audio switching when you change your default audio device, which has been driving me nuts for a long time now. If you don't know, this was an issue with the way lwjgl dealt with OpenAL, and is something that was a problem until very recently with the Java version of Minecraft (which also uses lwjgl) as well, but lwjgl fixed it and we've incorporated the necessary changes.

That issue that mostly annoyed me, personally, aside, there's also a bunch of fixes and QoL improvements. We're still working on the AI, but the design of it is now complete, so it's a matter of finishing up the implementation.

Next up, we've got the Catgirl Pronebone art, the AI devlog post, new equipment upgrades, and new Sperm Bank content!

Like I mentioned in the note above, we've upped the Java version to 17, so you'll need to replace all the files this time, not just the .jar, if you're on a desktop build. If you're on android... should be the same as usual, though we upped the android version to boot.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!
you might want to check mega please

Reactions: Bob69
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes