Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I would like this game to be the other way around you know, me attacking futas, i dont know, with tentacles or some shit like that
Enemies which you can realistically top, you can do so. Seduce them, get a hard on, give them a full nelson and fully grapple them, and you can begin the fun. You may need to get some sex perks first before it can be done as easy as I mentioned, but you get the picture. :)

As for tentacles, maybe in the future Majalis can combine some kinky magic spells which can be used for sex. Sounds like a neat idea.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Enemies which you can realistically top, you can do so. Seduce them, get a hard on, give them a full nelson and fully grapple them, and you can begin the fun. You may need to get some sex perks first before it can be done as easy as I mentioned, but you get the picture. :)

As for tentacles, maybe in the future Majalis can combine some kinky magic spells which can be used for sex. Sounds like a neat idea.
Yeah, it's very cool to see the text “you start to pound that ass and you finish” in the bottom of the screen. Totally satisfying experience.

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
ANDROID:
2. Using an app management app, sideload the apk file.

What app management app, would you guys recommend?

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
A very cool game, but I would like more animations and pictures instead of a lot of text.
Erotica is one of the huge pulls for this game, and it's clear the devs want the writing to be the most predominant of it all.

That said they've mostly got the writing complete and are now creating the art and animations to complement it — if their past updates throughout the entire year are anything to go by.

How old is Hiro supposed to be?
He's quite a young lad. Judging by the intro of the story mode it feels like a "coming of age" for Hiro as he begins his journey to explore the lands. My guess is 18 or at most 21.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Erotica is one of the huge pulls for this game, and it's clear the devs want the writing to be the most predominant of it all.

That said they've mostly got the writing complete and are now creating the art and animations to complement it
They're adding as much of text as before.

Marsupail192

Sep 19, 2017
Why my character can't fight anymore? Just as skills to sex in combat, Beg, Seduce, Block...
I skip a lot of text, so...i don't know, Hiro is broken? have to start a new save?

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
Why my character can't fight anymore? Just as skills to sex in combat, Beg, Seduce, Block...
I skip a lot of text, so...i don't know, Hiro is broken? have to start a new save?
Some items curse you to give in to enemies. Do you have the tiara of domination?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Did you go to the brothel and class change? That would be why. The prostitute class can't fight.

How old is Hiro supposed to be?
Given the fact his Mother and Father are canonically gone without stated cause, I'm also curious. In story mode he's barely getting by living in a hovel.

Tighter

Sep 28, 2017
I'm surprised anyone is getting born considering how many females in this world have cocks and a penchant for fucking boy's assholes

• Wow
Reactions: Twiton

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I'm surprised anyone is getting born considering how many females in this world have cocks and a penchant for fucking boy's assholes
It's logical that the female characters are not common in the wilderness where you have to fight every day to not get railed, and that dickgirls are the ones who attack the main character who looks breedable for them. Most of the female characters we encounter were met in the civilized areas. Winnie is attached to her ruins altar. Alara probably can disappear at will, Helena is a predator herself, so they're the ones who are okay with living in the wild. So, the city probably has everybody else capable of bearing children.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes