RRRoman

Aug 12, 2018
So far, Majalis hasn't shown any interest in translating the game. Maybe when it reaches a more finished state they'll consider it but at the moment they haven't said anything on it.
The translating Ill do myself. But I dont khown, how it attach to the game. Maybe it is a some tools for adding multilanguage?

remyremy

Jun 20, 2017

sticked it in slime, when it said top rank 1, I (esc)aped back to menu, pressed continue and repeated this process.

Last edited:
Reactions: grasshopper

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
anyone know how to trigger the new scenes?
Don't know if this is what you're talking about but this was posted on their patreon. I can firmly say most of the new content is focused around the Brothel and its quests.

"For those having a problem with the second brothel quest - you need to discover the werewolves, their anatomy, and their source (check the second town, the town of Monsters, for that), and then get a "sample" from one (you won't be able to get a sample before she asks you to). Once you've done that, you should be good to go! "

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a way to load old saves rather than starting over each update?
Yes. Simply start a new game with the new weekly version and a file called toa.data or something close to that will be created. Inside that file you'll see a bunch of empty saves. Delete Save0 to Save9 and simply replace them with the saves from your old version.

Reactions: Stingerr3

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
been gone for a month and a half and they add a werewolf girl and gangbang... I'm in heaven
werewolfs best
Haven't had a chance to take a look but it sounds awesome. The last update with the fire elemental was very well written. If they can add some more pictures to that in the future it would be great too.

Seriously this game is beyond fantastic. If I were a millionaire I would start my own development studio and hire both of them and pour a ton of money into this game.

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
Haven't had a chance to take a look but it sounds awesome. The last update with the fire elemental was very well written. If they can add some more pictures to that in the future it would be great too.

Seriously this game is beyond fantastic. If I were a millionaire I would start my own development studio and hire both of them and pour a ton of money into this game.
I'm looking forward to the new encounter :^) also the art is why I think I love this game so much, the fetishes too but damn big booty dick monster oof

Reactions: Jorja
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes