scdzzz

Oct 29, 2018
All good day, tell me how often come add-ons with additional content?
And thank you Buhdaa for the link to download new versions.

Rauzer

Jun 17, 2018
All good day, tell me how often come add-ons with additional content?
And thank you Buhdaa for the link to download new versions.
There is a new version each week, some add 'content', others could be bugfixes/gameplay content. Usually just find out on the day itself when somebody posts the changelog.

Habequiddum

Mar 13, 2018
Is it just me or whenever you edit the saves, the you no longer level-up. I can still gain xp but whenever the progress bar finishes, the character does not level-up. Do I need to do something to the save file during editing or do I stop save editing to maintain level progression?
I can't seem to edit money either.

Edit: I got it to work. I may have been omitting the comma after the amount of money. Perhaps you are doing the same with experience?

henioako

Jul 21, 2017
I can't seem to edit money either.

Edit: I got it to work. I may have been omitting the comma after the amount of money. Perhaps you are doing the same with experience?
I did not forget. Its just whenever I change anything, the level-up system stops working. You can still see the progress bar increasing when you gain xp, but once it fills up it just resets to zero and not give you a level.

White

Feb 22, 2017
I did not forget. Its just whenever I change anything, the level-up system stops working. You can still see the progress bar increasing when you gain xp, but once it fills up it just resets to zero and not give you a level.
You have two lines with the "money" variable. Make sure you are changing the right one.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
The fire elemental was very good i guess. It's just after Minotaur...
It's just not enough :\
That shit was so much Majalis material (Futa monster on male + belly bulge) that fucking paled other new encounters like vampires, doppleganger, that church lady and so on.
I think I understand majalis to take votes for their work now. I keep expecting them to expand MY fetish...
Not gonna hold my punch against about Wasp and Pickpocket though. They were pretty horseshit. The demon is also Majalis material but I don't think they gonna add anything to it.

Reactions: Fuzzcat

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
The fire elemental was very good i guess. It's just after Minotaur...
It's just not enough :\
That shit was so much Majalis material (Futa monster on male + belly bulge) that fucking paled other new encounters like vampires, doppleganger, that church lady and so on.
I think I understand majalis to take votes for their work now. I keep expecting them to expand MY fetish...
Not gonna hold my punch against about Wasp and Pickpocket though. They were pretty horseshit. The demon is also Majalis material but I don't think they gonna add anything to it.
Lol yeah!

The fire elemental isn't bad, but... there's a lot of dialog, about how she's going this/that, a lot of physical descriptions... and the actual fuck is a couple phrases and ends abruptly. Feels like a rushed up thing (considering that cowgirl positions text it's just a variation).
The Minotaur indeed felt a lot more complete and well-thought.
(I hate the wasp and pickpocket too. Boring and poorly done).

The demon of the higher map (Merrybelle)... dunno about it. It's an old character of them, and might be on the game just to fill up space (and the player), be a sort of easter egg/ inside joke, or might be related to the Warlock-Cultists encounters. Remains to be seen.

henioako

Jul 21, 2017
You have two lines with the "money" variable. Make sure you are changing the right one.
I did not forget. The thing I am wondering is that if changing the savefile dissables the level-progression happens to everyone or is it just me.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I did not forget. The thing I am wondering is that if changing the savefile dissables the level-progression happens to everyone or is it just me.
Personaly, I only changed money, food, stats and points, I never messed with the lvls and everything works fine.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Seems like it's just you. What platform are you playing on? I have pretty much played around with every setting on the pc version and I used Notepad++ as my editor. When I do things right it works as intended. When I have changed a value to something the game dosent like I was treated to an error message and the game exited on its own. You also get this cool pic.

Troja.png

Reactions: onomado and obiwan

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
The "how to cheat by editing save files" topic here is going on for about 3 weeks. And still stuck on first step...
Something tells me you reach your goal much faster if you just fucking play the game! Its not that hard to get gold tou know...
1-Go high agility (very good for combat too) so you can steal 2 items from blacksmith (250 diamond plate + 50 if you dont mind getting caught because the item does not disappear)
2-Get madams bounty and ask for more money (150-200gold there)
So far you can buy everything worth buying from human town. And even if you need more gold you can get 200 from bank which by the time bunny comes for the money you are steong enough to defeat her every time.

Second is stats and levels
I found that if you turn off cheats before the encounter and play it out you get the reward. For example i use cheat whole game. Before the bossfight which gives an achievement i turn off cheats and reload the game. And get the achievement. Using this you can get perks( if you dont want your virginiry) and exp from spamming encounter tab from the start.

Reactions: Vaksof

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
LoveCrazyFemme.png Nah, it's easy to edit the file. Just made a mistake the one time and I thought it was cool to get the error screen with a custom pic. You can do way more when editing the file as opposed to using the in game cheats. Obviously most of us have seen all the content and at this point were just messing around while we wait for new content.

LustyFemme.png In fact, I have been going through all the image files and turned Hiro into a redhead. :heartcoveredeyes:

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes