Sep 15, 2021
Hi everyone, i encountered a problem when I go to save, for some reason the exit button becomes black, when I try to click on it the game quits, on esc the same thing. ver 0.3.37.0 TalesOfAndrogyny_rqmEcPRhGS.png TalesOfAndrogyny_d2ERc1lLHz.png

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
No wayout for the lupa quest?
The usual second quest from the Madam.
I just came and passed this quest. It works fine. The only thing that felt odd was it doesn't mark Werewolf with ? when you get a task to observe her and find out her anatomy. But it showed ? when I was looking for her to get semen.

Reactions: LoneWolfen

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Who's the only npc without a battle theme?
There are a few. It's just there was a music in the game that is copyright free and can be used by anyone. Now there's one last track like this that needs to be replaced so all the OST is going to be really original.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Tavern, choose Help out. But you also change your costume, and I don't think you can return to the default easily.
This changes your class into "bunny" also, so if you're a paladin and want to keep open that certain scene with the gadgeteer, then it'll become unavailable. (unless you edit your savefile and change you class back to paladin).

Reactions: Twiton

LoneWolfen

Apr 22, 2020
I just came and passed this quest. It works fine. The only thing that felt odd was it doesn't mark Werewolf with ? when you get a task to observe her and find out her anatomy. But it showed ? when I was looking for her to get semen.
In the previous releases i'll did it with not so much problems, but now i can't find the right npc in the mossy expanse....

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes