Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
How do I delete all game data and install a clean version? I don't have it running and there is no error.
You mean because of the text in the first post, if so just delete the folder.

asero

Oct 14, 2017
When will the other links updated? As in windows and such?

Edit: I downloaded the windows version and it turned out to be the same as my old version, hence I ask.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
We need to boycott this Strange Merchant shop quickly! Her prices are raising in just a few months so much, look at these numbers! Plugs got 30% more expensive! It's quite obvious there's a monopoly on toys out there, and I suspect Madame is tolerating it because she gets a good deal when nobody's looking.
View attachment 3042741
On the other hand, she has to sell potions for basically no money because of competition with general store. Buy Lubricant from Silajam! Don't give this demon bitch a penny! She should go to other lands already and let the local manufacturer make toys!
GLORY TO IRONIA AND THE FALLEN KINGDOM OF THE WAKING LANDS, RISE UP AGAINST THESE OUTLANDERS AND UNITE THE HIGH AND LOW LANDS, THEN WE DEAL WITH THOSE FOREIGN TYPES FROM THE MOUNTAINS AND THE INHUMANS-

*proceeds to get beaten up by a lone goblin with a stick*

Reactions: ashkatchemall25

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
When will the other links updated? As in windows and such?

Edit: I downloaded the windows version and it turned out to be the same as my old version, hence I ask.
Just download the new .jar (Java) and replace the old one inside your folder. You can do that every week/monthly.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Maybe I'll sound like an old record.... what about MAC version?
You do sound like an old record.

Same as the WIN version:
Download it once (or when specifically instructed at a monthly update).
Then, whenever you want to update it, simply download the new JAR to replace the JAR in your current folder on your MAC.
Done.

Only JAR and Android get updated weekly. JAR because that is the game - the WIN/MAC/LINUX/ANDROID versions are the executables for each platform to process the Java file. Once you download the correct package for WIN/MAC/LINUX, all you ever really need is the new JAR (unless specifically instructed by the developer). Android because people can't as easily drop in a file into an APK as other platforms can simply drop one into an open folder.

Reactions: PBS666 and Bob69

jamesbrussel

Aug 27, 2017

View attachment 3041712

Hayoooo! New weekly!

This time we've got the Slime Backshot animation, and got the Red variant of her doggy in, as well as adding them both to battle to make her fight that much more... jiggly. This backshot animation has variants for her different "sizes", and we'll be adding more with her "sizes" down the line - being able to give her some food in exchange for making her more full-figured in various ways... and she'll sure be thankful for it~. For now, we've added a new Brigand Backstab scene for when it's night, along with some time-of-day lighting adjustments - and the Demon Realm background is now animated as well. We went through the Ettin encounters and expanded the scenes in them a bit, and went through some of the brothel madam encounter and started to add in more Hiro expression/gestures. We've also added new music for the Catgirl battle - leaving only one battle track left to finish off the last of the royalty-free music in the game!

Bunch of little fixes - getting easier to do them and fewer issues cropping up. Our second dev is making good progress on the AI work, and right now I'm focused on new content, particularly the Urka expansion and the Spider story mode encounter.

Up next we've got a nice little surprise, featuring Hiro and his two closest companions... when they have sticky fingers~. But for now, enjoy!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!
One step closer to Brigand/Hiro mpreg supremacy

• Wow

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is Ntr/Futa/Trans/Gay content avoidable?
  1. Did you even read the title of this game?
  2. Did you bother to skim over the description of this game in the first post?
  3. Did you think about investigating the Genre spoiler (regarding netorare{ntr}) in the first post?
  4. Did you review the tags (regarding netorare{ntr}) clearly listed in the header of each page of this thread?
  5. Do you honestly think this game is for you, based upon your question?
From the very basic information you are asking in your question - The same answer you give to my five questions apply to your single question.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Maybe I'll sound like an old record.... what about MAC version?
In addition to what Count Morado told you...

1. To find the Game folder, right click the app, Show package contents, navigate to /Contents/Resources and replace the jar file with the newest one that's posted here.
  2. It's Mac (abbreviation of MacIntosh), not MAC :p

Reactions: gargoyle99

TalRash4

Feb 27, 2023
Haven't played this game for a long time, so the question is: how in the fuck should i use Full Nelson now? Where is my most needed button?

Reactions: LoneWolfen

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Is Ntr/Futa/Trans/Gay content avoidable?
Yes, you can avoid all of this content by only fighting every enemy you meet and and not doing any quests.
Haven't played this game for a long time, so the question is: how in the fuck should i use Full Nelson now? Where is my most needed button?
Not all enemies can be put into this stance, but I also haven't played lately. It might be in a new stance to enter it, maybe Agressive?

Reactions: TalRash4
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes