hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
So where's fun in that type of activity.
Also, the options to gain enough gold to buy the best armor are limited. So either the hero starves in the best armor imaginable or goes out in the wild but with stockpile of food. I don't understand that.
believe the cities should be resupplied in food every 1 or 2 days

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Easiest ways to get food that i've discovered:
Centaur encounter: Beat her in a fight and then give her a blowie, easy 100 food.
Sleeping Ettin: Wake neither, stay silent, wait, eat it anyway, easy 180 food.
Goblin Horde: Get discovered or go to the forest, offer them sucky sucky yum yum, easy 80 food.
Dryad: Self explanatory, 20 food if charisma = 8 (or if you polish her knob, it's also -5 health), 30 if 9.
Harpy Swarmer: Easy 20 food, easy fight.
Then there are the "Milk?" carriages in the 3rd and 4th map, they'll also net you a good amount of food.
Most of these are not suited for the pure runs however, although that sleeping ettin one doesn't require losing virginities, but they're completely free, well in monetary sense atleast.

Reactions: Twiton

Sintonir

Jul 13, 2021
Well, it is just a preparation. You can make it a bit more fun by taking some of your party members with you.

Also, the options to gain enough gold to buy the best armor are limited. So either the hero starves in the best armor imaginable or goes out in the wild but with stockpile of food. I don't understand that.
The game actually gives a lot of opportunities to get some money and getting a lot of stuff for free. For example, arena in the monster city gives quite a lot of gold and is repeatable. Caches also give some gold - I think it is up to 20 per money cache, and you can sell hunger charm from artifact caches for 25.
And frankly, I normally just steal the most expensive things.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Well, it is just a preparation. You can make it a bit more fun by taking some of your party members with you.

The game actually gives a lot of opportunities to get some money and getting a lot of stuff for free. For example, arena in the monster city gives quite a lot of gold and is repeatable. Caches also give some gold - I think it is up to 20 per money cache, and you can sell hunger charm from artifact caches for 25.
You can get the gloves of strength from the valley of giantess with food.
You can get stamina charm, money and food by completing the snake goddess (Quetzal) quest.
You get few spell scrolls (that have more worth as money imo) by beating Warlock in the town of Monsters.
You can get a masterwork gladius that has 2 upgrades for free by beating the spider encounter.

Those are the ones that i can remember off the top of my head.

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
There should be a 'forage' option in camp like rest that lets you hunt food (with the chance of encountering an enemy, lowered by forager skill). Also food in town should be more common/restock more often.
Risking fights to get more food is a good trade off.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
There should be a 'forage' option in camp like rest that lets you hunt food (with the chance of encountering an enemy, lowered by forager skill). Also food in town should be more common/restock more often.
Agreeing with this one. Manual foraging on camp points would be great, especially if it adds different events per area or biome, like sleeping does for other conditions.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I still stand by my belief that Dark Knight is the shortest of all the Demon King's forces

dickweed250

Mar 2, 2019
I swear it feels like there used to be an option to forage in the camp like years ago unless I'm mistaken

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Exactly! Ranger class is useless for the most part. The game lacks key trading points: ranger should have almost maxed out at the start surveyor skill to avoid / engage in combat at will if the arrow generation won't change. Also, ranger should be a good forager.

And honestly, foraging and food consumption is the biggest pain in the ass for me. The rate of 4 points per move is unreasonable. By the 3rd map the shortage becomes crazy so I have to hit Inn a lot to make sure I have enough supplies.

Those shortcoming are perhaps due to the fact, that the developer stopped playing their game end to end a while ago.
Unless you are going for a pure route, just keep sucking off the centaur for a few hundred each time. That or farm gold and keep staying at the inn. I do agree that it is handled poorly as it makes having companions less of a good choice since they add to the amount drained (unless they changed that and I didn't notice). As far as I know they don't help with foraging too much either, but the constant titan strength is pretty fun.

Is the bow even that strong? Centaur can do some nice damage with hers, but I wonder if Hiro is using some good arrows.
You do know that thievery is always an option?

Arena isn't that good for gold unless you know the combat, which isn't always the case for players. Also, isn't it once per day? It would make staying at the end much more enjoyable when you are smacking futa up in between. The hunger charm requires you to survey to level 5 I think? Or is that just for the mimic?
You can get the gloves of strength from the valley of giantess with food.
You can get stamina charm, money and food by completing the snake goddess (Quetzal) quest.
You get few spell scrolls (that have more worth as money imo) by beating Warlock in the town of Monsters.
You can get a masterwork gladius that has 2 upgrades for free by beating the spider encounter.

Those are the ones that i can remember off the top of my head.
To me fair, those first two are pretty poor ways to get those items. The gladius is a good one to pick up though. Much better targets to burgle.
Shortest in what sense :sneaky: ?

Cause maybe we can help with that :sneaky:
He's saying she's not much of a shower. :PogChamp:

• Haha
Reactions: UndeadEve

T0RQU3 J0N3Z

Dec 31, 2022
Lmao. face palm me all you want cuck boy(s) but its true we need more cg stuff for certain scenes. ;)

Last edited:

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Again a shortcut, it doesn't address the food shortage at 2-3-4th maps.
I personally feel like there should be a town in every map. There's 2 in map 1, an outpost at the end of map 2, and then nothing. The optimum, non-cumguzzling, strategy is basically "stay in map 1 for as long as possible, grind until you're a veritable titan and have massive food stores, then bulldoze your way through the rest of the game."

Map 1 is the only one that feels like there's anything to do anyway. So you're not missing out on much.
I hope making the other maps feel more "alive" is somewhere on the to-do list.

Sintonir

Jul 13, 2021
You speak as if every class is capable to have high agility and miss the point that gold farming is a problem in the game.
No, it is not. Just do arena, if you are ready for map 4 enemies it is easy gold farming, and if you aren't then you should stay on map 1.
The problem isn't gold farming, the problem is that it is a bit grindy.
Another problem is the fact that if you go to map 3 and especially map 4 you are basically committed, turning back will only make things worse.
Again a shortcut, it doesn't address the food shortage at 2-3-4th maps.
Actually, it might be by design.
The game shouldn't be too easy, or you could just make a VN. There needs to be a challenge.
What challenge author intends this game to have?
And food scarcity is one possible challenge. Though to make it actually challenging the food from inns must be limited. Still, 200-300 food is enough to get to the final boss, if you take food options while you travel.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes