Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I'm not sure it really makes a lot of sense to. There's a good handful of gags in the game regarding Hiro insisting he's a boy and various NPC's calling him a girl. Giving feminine pronouns would require overhauling those scenes for what comes off as a trivial feature.
Though I could see a world where The Warlock's "girl training" would have an impact on the way these scenes play out.
Maj will make it work, they said it's something they've thought out IIRC.

Also, I would laugh if the gags became "Yes, I am a girl" and the tops just go °o°

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I'm not sure it really makes a lot of sense to. There's a good handful of gags in the game regarding Hiro insisting he's a boy and various NPC's calling him a girl. Giving feminine pronouns would require overhauling those scenes for what comes off as a trivial feature.
Though I could see a world where The Warlock's "girl training" would have an impact on the way these scenes play out.
I would imagine they would call him a boy when he is actually as girly as them then. I could imagine him prancing around with his big booty while claiming he is in fact a guy before he is put in his place.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Melee characters also need to avoid certain enemy (ghost) or invest in magic.
Incorrect as you can just take her as long as you have enough charisma. In fact, it's an easy way to farm perk points.
You can get it by willingly satisfying her without combat (doesn't work with unicorn, so not for virgins). Maybe there is another way...
This is the first time you meet her, right? Or are you referring to her camp? I usually just smack her up and use her as a source of free food.

Sintonir

Jul 13, 2021
Incorrect as you can just take her as long as you have enough charisma. In fact, it's an easy way to farm perk points.
Well, yes, if you are willing to take her. Which isn't always true. And most magic-resistant enemies also have a way to avoid fight through sex.
This is the first time you meet her, right? Or are you referring to her camp? I usually just smack her up and use her as a source of free food.
First time, or you can refuse to go with her to the camp.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Well, yes, if you are willing to take her. Which isn't always true. And most magic-resistant enemies also have a way to avoid fight through sex.

First time, or you can refuse to go with her to the camp.
Of course you can sex most of them, although I would argue slapping would be easier for some of them. I was just saying that you only have to avoid her if you are going for a pure route.

I imagine you have to lose when she tops you, or defeat her through sex.

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
Hey, I don't know if it happens to them, but when I open the inventory and characteristics, the screen goes black and I can't continue... I have no idea why it happens, since it's never happened to me... Otherwise I'm wrong, it's happened to me since " v0.3.34.0", as I already mentioned, I didn't find a solution, I even replaced the JAR and even then...

If anyone knows, it would help me a lot, since the game is great...

• Sad

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I would imagine they would call him a boy when he is actually as girly as them then. I could imagine him prancing around with his big booty while claiming he is in fact a guy before he is put in his place.
"Ha, you think you're a boy but you are moaning like a girl. We're gonna train you to be a Demon King fuck toy."

Becomes

"Ha, you think you're a lady but you're drooling at the thought of fucking my ass like so many men do. Anyway, wanna join the Demon King?"

Same notion of corruption, different angle?

Hmm, wonder what Maj does have planned,
We'll find out if it passes the vote, I'd love to participate in those surveys. But, history is history.

Last edited:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
OK, did a full mage run, and I will say... it really should should start with the basic three damage spells known, while still keeping the +3 magic stones. Also, the thief should start with Steal skill learned, which is weird to me that it doesn't start with it since it was added. Also, Paladin with Smite and Reforge learned, for good measure.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
OK, did a full mage run, and I will say... it really should should start with the basic three damage spells known, while still keeping the +3 magic stones. Also, the thief should start with Steal skill learned, which is weird to me that it doesn't start with it since it was added. Also, Paladin with Smite and Reforge learned, for good measure.
The Mage Class starting with spells does sound good tbh! Helps them lean into their role without having to fall back on melee too much early on. And yeah, or having the option for thiefs to learn the skill for free from Brigand!

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
The Mage Class starting with spells does sound good tbh! Helps them lean into their role without having to fall back on melee too much early on.
Yeah. I mean, you either are forced to spend those on basic spells that grow slower than learning skills, or... use 5 stones on the dagger (or rapier) to add magic scaling with element to it, and then push on agility, which would still be leaning hard on melee as a mage for a good chunk of the early game. Would also be neat if there was a weapon enchant that adds a sort of conversion to the inactive mana pool per damage dealt (with partial Magic scaling), so that you could be less slow on mana gathering between matches, and still gain some more spellcasting usage on longer fights (because, yeah, spellcasting fights are still slow as heck to finish, but the new defensive options do help mitigate the squishiness of mages, provided you are proactive on defense and chanting). Plus, Inflict Wounds is probably very important for when you have yet to gain sharp weapons. It's a cheap source of it until you gain that enchant on your favorite bladed weapon. Combine with the other usual CC options, and you can end fights through simple attrition.

As for the Brigand example, I'd say that the Brigand could start teaching you better forms of stealing if you learned the basic skill yourself, and were successful at stealing with with in a fight with her or some other event that made use of it as a requirement. Any class can learn to steal as is, so... Let's say that Steal tier 2/3 are from new events with her. These could help with the new value and weight checks, while also help with store thievery checks.

Last edited:

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
Although, since I never use a bow I can't remember exactly how to get it from her.
Exactly! Ranger class is useless for the most part. The game lacks key trading points: ranger should have almost maxed out at the start surveyor skill to avoid / engage in combat at will if the arrow generation won't change. Also, ranger should be a good forager.

And honestly, foraging and food consumption is the biggest pain in the ass for me. The rate of 4 points per move is unreasonable. By the 3rd map the shortage becomes crazy so I have to hit Inn a lot to make sure I have enough supplies.

Those shortcoming are perhaps due to the fact, that the developer stopped playing their game end to end a while ago.

Sintonir

Jul 13, 2021
And honestly, foraging and food consumption is the biggest pain in the ass for me. The rate of 4 points per move is unreasonable. By the 3rd map the shortage becomes crazy so I have to hit Inn a lot to make sure I have enough supplies.
I almost always play as an Orcblood(+1 food consumption) and try to gather as many party members as possible(+1 food consumption each) and never met a food shortage issue with any decent preparation. But yes, decent preparation means "stay in the inn for something like 10 days"
Though, I feel that food sources may need to be tweaked a bit: it makes no real sense that inns give food (sure, they can feed character, but why would they give food to take with them?), but amount of food you can get from shops is much more limited. It should be the reverse: you should be able get as much food as you want from shop, but inn only stops you from eating through your supplies and replenishes only up to certain point (since it seems food system also takes into account hunger).

Reactions: Konpon and cm4000

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
If you're not going for the purity achievement runs, just have a protein shake from your friendly neighbourhood centauress, win the fight against her and just go whole-hog on that salami, easy food every time.

hitman2b

Sep 27, 2020
Exactly! Ranger class is useless for the most part. The game lacks key trading points: ranger should have almost maxed out at the start surveyor skill to avoid / engage in combat at will if the arrow generation won't change. Also, ranger should be a good forager.

Those shortcoming are perhaps due to the fact, that the developer stopped playing their game end to end a while ago.
yeah i've always run out of food even tho i have foraging at max level

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
But yes, decent preparation means "stay in the inn for something like 10 days"
So where's fun in that type of activity.
Also, the options to gain enough gold to buy the best armor are limited. So either the hero starves in the best armor imaginable or goes out in the wild but with stockpile of food. I don't understand that.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes