slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
The problem isn't gold farming, the problem is that it is a bit grindy.
It's grindy a lot. A hell lot, or should I say the arena comp is way too small.
At the start of the game, the hiro gets spoiled with 50 coin rewards for slaying ogres.
So, I would say, that having bigger arena rewards would help but again — from the balance perspective, it's only the low class warrior capable to achieve this.

I think, implementing guilds, with hiro being capable to collect rewards for Wanted posters or sell trophies (orc's head, centaur's dick etc) would make character expansion more fun.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Jester Oral Cum.png

Hayoooo! New weekly!

This time we've got the Slime Backshot animation, and got the Red variant of her doggy in, as well as adding them both to battle to make her fight that much more... jiggly. This backshot animation has variants for her different "sizes", and we'll be adding more with her "sizes" down the line - being able to give her some food in exchange for making her more full-figured in various ways... and she'll sure be thankful for it~. For now, we've added a new Brigand Backstab scene for when it's night, along with some time-of-day lighting adjustments - and the Demon Realm background is now animated as well. We went through the Ettin encounters and expanded the scenes in them a bit, and went through some of the brothel madam encounter and started to add in more Hiro expression/gestures. We've also added new music for the Catgirl battle - leaving only one battle track left to finish off the last of the royalty-free music in the game!

Bunch of little fixes - getting easier to do them and fewer issues cropping up. Our second dev is making good progress on the AI work, and right now I'm focused on new content, particularly the Urka expansion and the Spider story mode encounter.

Up next we've got a nice little surprise, featuring Hiro and his two closest companions... when they have sticky fingers~. But for now, enjoy!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.37.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
This time we've got the Slime Backshot animation, and got the Red variant of her doggy in, as well as adding them both to battle to make her fight that much more... jiggly. This backshot animation has variants for her different "sizes", and we'll be adding more with her "sizes" down the line - being able to give her some food in exchange for making her more full-figured in various ways... and she'll sure be thankful for it~.

Links in the OP!
wait if I'm reading this right (and based on what I can figure out from the game, the different slime sizes don't exist yet but the variants for backshot are implemented somehow?

Toliik200221

Dec 25, 2020
Damn… I wished that main character were a straight girl that is fucked by these futa girls… then I would me minimally interested in this game, since the main character is a guy looking like a girl I just can’t get excited about it since it feels like I’m being gay coz why the fuck main character is lowkey hot!

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
We need to boycott this Strange Merchant shop quickly! Her prices are raising in just a few months so much, look at these numbers! Plugs got 30% more expensive! It's quite obvious there's a monopoly on toys out there, and I suspect Madame is tolerating it because she gets a good deal when nobody's looking.
AddText_10-28-04.14.25.jpg
On the other hand, she has to sell potions for basically no money because of competition with general store. Buy Lubricant from Silajam! Don't give this demon bitch a penny! She should go to other lands already and let the local manufacturer make toys!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes