Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Hopefully her talk of "marriage" eventually leads to an ending with her.
>remembered the fact Brigand asked Kylira to marry her as soon as they fuck, knowing that Hiro is nearby
>remembered that Brigand teases that she wants to settle down with 'some pretty thing'
>remembered that we don't know her name and yet i'd gladly give her my surname
1708205809148.png

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
did devs ever mention on patreon or somewhere if there's plans to add more pegging content maybe?
Why pegging when you can get fucked in the ass by real big meaty cocks?

To answer your question tho, the following encounters are basically decided by the monthly polls, so it depends on what people vote on.

Reactions: Zorag1

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
Why pegging when you can get fucked in the ass by real big meaty cocks?

To answer your question tho, the following encounters are basically decided by the monthly polls, so it depends on what people vote on.
cuz basically im a hetero dude into pegging. and there's barely any pegging games or such so gotta resort to futa stuff but thought it'd be cool if they planned to add pegging to other female NPCs in game maybe. Don't have patreon but read somewhere devs talk there about future stuff so wondered if any more pegging was ever mentioned.
so they just come up with a few option that they'd do and then patreons vote for what will come next?

• Angry
  • Hey there
Reactions: BABPEEG and IRebel

Vrent

Sep 6, 2020
cuz basically im a hetero dude into pegging. and there's barely any pegging games or such so gotta resort to futa stuff but thought it'd be cool if they planned to add pegging to other female NPCs in game maybe. Don't have patreon but read somewhere devs talk there about future stuff so wondered if any more pegging was ever mentioned.
so they just come up with a few option that they'd do and then patreons vote for what will come next?
Quick answer: it all depends on a vote, the public decides what they want to see. Which means that everything that is in this erotic game is what the public asked for.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
your post was 40 min ago when you said no new version, so I thought you didn't notice. But yeah you just upload it when you have the time. Not like I can complain about free shit
Nah its not about time. There was literally no new version.
Since 2 weeks ago they started to first put out the Patreon post and then update the links later. :p Normally I could snack the new version like 2 hours before Patreon post.

Now its the other way around.
This screenshot was taken 2 mins ago:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ihateoreos

ihateoreos

Feb 3, 2018
Since 2 weeks ago they started to first put out the Patreon post and then update the links later. :p Normally I could snack the new version like 2 hours before Patreon post.

This screenshot was taking 2 mins ago:
Oh I see now lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

-Agito-

Sep 23, 2017

I say we go visit them and have a talk with them about changing their policies back to what we liked two weeks ago. We pay taxes after all.

Ryeetsa

Oct 2, 2020

yeah only the apk and jar have been uploaded til now, the post will come after

Reactions: tacoman12
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes