Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
Depends on the size of the item and your Agility (And Endurance i think) for example, the indestructible can ony be stolen with huge stats and after stealing it, you can't steal anything else without getting caught. While with decent stats you can steal a well number of potions and food. Basically depends on these stats, so in early game i only recommed to steal a weapon, the consumables you fit most and don't buy/steal the cat potion until you really need it, in case you get robbed by a goblin
now that youve mentioned it, what does goblin steal from you exactly? does she steal one item or is it multiple?

also ive noticed if you steal something from the shop, you cant sell it to them (duuuh), but where can you sell it tho?

in the codes, it says the item name then their details stat, and then says STOLEN=TRUE, so im not sure how you can sell that item in the game, is it at the gadgeteer, or at the outpost? never tried, dont know.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
no and i can reciprocate the bug, just did a new save and decide to cheat and i found a way to do the same bug on another way with the condom
Well, editing savefiles can cause all sorts of fun stuff to happen, dunno what could fix your original save though, that's why everyone should always make back ups before edits.

8r0x0n

Jul 31, 2017
Well, editing savefiles can cause all sorts of fun stuff to happen, dunno what could fix your original save though, that's why everyone should always make back ups before edits.
didn't do editing on this file since i wanted to play without borring myself with some edit, and the bug happend quiet early before i realized it was there :/

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
now that youve mentioned it, what does goblin steal from you exactly? does she steal one item or is it multiple?

also ive noticed if you steal something from the shop, you cant sell it to them (duuuh), but where can you sell it tho?

in the codes, it says the item name then their details stat, and then says STOLEN=TRUE, so im not sure how you can sell that item in the game, is it at the gadgeteer, or at the outpost? never tried, dont know.
Far as i noticed, goblin steal the first "Steal-able" item in the list, for example, lets say you start with 2x potion 10, and 1x potion 20, when goblin steal you and fight end, you end up with 1x potion 10 AND if you steal the goblin back you WONT get the item back, sadly changing the order item in sortion option doesn't change the order of items the way goblin steal stuffs so welp. Now those "Steal-able" items tend to be consumables that you get from stores like potions but now that you mention it, would be good if someone was able to test it further :unsure:

And i think stolen items can't be sold in any store for the label of STOLEN, that's why i recommend to only steal the most necesary items, since you won't be able to obtain any profit for stealing more.

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
Given it's an Irish holiday, we'd be much more likely for Dullahan to be the featured character (considering the origins of her folklore) :p
Google: Goblins are common in English, Scottish, and Irish folklore, it seems Goblins are also related to Irish folklore :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Google: Goblins are common in English, Scottish, and Irish folklore, it seems Goblins are also related to Irish folklore :p
We can't have a fight between Selkie and Dully fans, they'd start either kissing or punching one-another.

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
Far as i noticed, goblin steal the first "Steal-able" item in the list, for example, lets say you start with 2x potion 10, and 1x potion 20, when goblin steal you and fight end, you end up with 1x potion 10 AND if you steal the goblin back you WONT get the item back, sadly changing the order item in sortion option doesn't change the order of items the way goblin steal stuffs so welp. Now those "Steal-able" items tend to be consumables that you get from stores like potions but now that you mention it, would be good if someone was able to test it further :unsure:

And i think stolen items can't be sold in any store for the label of STOLEN, that's why i recommend to only steal the most necesary items, since you won't be able to obtain any profit for stealing more.
yeah, it cant be sold because they are labeled STOLEN in the code, but like, how do people in Sijalam know i stole the sexy underwear in Monsters or vice versa.

i dont know if you can sell it to the gadgeteer or to the witch merchant, since i didnt try, but would be cool if you can do that. just like in the game "kingdom of amalur - reckoning" (re-reckoning nowadays, since you cant buy the original on steam anymore) but they had a % chance of getting caught, you wouldnt be spanked from behind in warious ways, but they would call guards to arrest your ass. (i know, bigger game, bla bla bla, this is an indie game and that). but on the items you stole, there was a red handprint on the top left corner of the icon that represents the item (on older TVs and if you were like a meter away from the TV, you would think thats a bloodstain, i thought it was for months). Those items could be only sold in thieves camps or hideouts, idk, there were like 2 or 3 in the whole game i think. Only they accepted everything.

now it just crossed my mind that it would be pretty funny if you stole the item, and in some amount of time (example, 7 days) if you tried to sell that exact item, they would be suspicious of you, and if you tried selling a 2nd stolen item, they would just punish you straight like you got caught stealing. i mean, they arent dumb, they can remember what theyve sold and what not. its not like many people have "sexy panties" and "the indestructible" shield

Reactions: MoggyTheMog
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes