Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
There are so many beast girls in this game, I wonder what even is left to do in that department for this game. Any suggestions anyone?
Btw the mushroom shadow figure in the menu screen should definitely be a character.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
How many time can I steal in a single shop?
Depends on the size of the item and your Agility (And Endurance i think) for example, the indestructible can ony be stolen with huge stats and after stealing it, you can't steal anything else without getting caught. While with decent stats you can steal a well number of potions and food. Basically depends on these stats, so in early game i only recommed to steal a weapon, the consumables you fit most and don't buy/steal the cat potion until you really need it, in case you get robbed by a goblin

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
no i'm not, for impotent is it visible in perks ? for the warlock i haven't done the training and was jsut reduced to small
It's visible in the perks and questlog if your character is impotent.
Have you unequipped the cage in the inventory screen?

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
Which one is that?
Bro? Like this one.
I don't know maybe I'm too dumb and reading it completely wrong, but we do have the driad. And it gives me similar vibes. That's not a character in the game tho and imo it should definitely be one.

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
There are so many beast girls in this game, I wonder what even is left to do in that department for this game. Any suggestions anyone?
Btw the mushroom shadow figure in the menu screen should definitely be a character.
Tiger girl maybe, more predatory variant on catgirl.

Maybe some kind of alien?

Majalis did art for a Kraken too, which was put into monster girl quest iirc.

• Wow

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
More demon types like imps or lesser succubi/incubi, Oni-"girl", Frog-"girl", Hyena-girl cause of the whole big clit cock thing, and maybe a Corrupted dryad once you reach the demon realm?

isn't that the demon queen that is the current last boss? I feel like the cock looks the same

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
Bro? Like this one.
I don't know maybe I'm too dumb and reading it completely wrong, but we do have the driad. And it gives me similar vibes. That's not a character in the game tho and imo it should definitely be one.
Far as i know she is the demon lord (The last boss) and why i do that bold statement? For the cock shape :geek: but i might be wrong xd

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
yes i have unequipped it, and in the perks it isn't here too
Well, i'm not aware of any bugs that would cause the dick to be "locked up" even without the cage equipped or no impotent perk, are you sure you haven't overlooked the perks (it's a red one, you cannot see it in the list where you assing perk points, but you can see it on your "character sheet", that pigtails icon bottom left on the screen and then clicking the +/- sign on top), or that you've not had Alma turn you into a girl (can be checked from the quest log), or that you've removed the cage from the equipment slot (you need to remove the item from it, just by having the key itself doesn't remove it from the slot), those are the 3 that will cause penis to be unusable in encounters and it has to be one (or more) of them.

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
Tiger girl maybe, more predatory variant on catgirl.

Maybe some kind of alien?

Majalis did art for a Kraken too, which was put into monster girl quest iirc.
Not a bad ideia, but if we get something like 2 or 3 felines/canine (which we already have for this one) then the variety loses value and I don't see worth it much more.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017

View attachment 3344604

Hayoooooo! New weekly!

We've added a bunch of new Kitsune scenes, rounding out her encounter. The last Kitsune encounter stuff proved to be more work than expected, but, the good news is that it's now complete, and also that it's in a designated and notable place on the fourth map, for those of you who want to pay her a visit or twenty. We've also improved two old animations, the first two in the game, in fact - the Orc Pronebone animation, and the Warlock Doggy animation, both of which now feature Hiro's full customization as well as new expressions and better animations.

On the subject of animations - we didn't have it ready in time for this week, but - our animation software now supports physics, meaning we can have things affected by gravity or wind and such, and we're likely going to be using that for all animations going forward, which should be a nice improvement. Hiro's belly and breast physics are being redone right now to use this, and we should have that ready for next week, but we have to re-export all the existing animations to use the new animation software version, so that will take some time and testing.

Speaking of taking time and testing - the new combat AI is soft launched in the game! It's not activated by default yet - instead, we're doing a soft launch where you can try it out by setting an option in the Options menu (Smart AI). This option is temporary until we feel comfortable fully replacing the old AI system. The new system is still in the early phases in terms of unique enemy AI and tweaking it to work how we want it to work, but we have all the data model changes done for it, and it definitely makes the AI better and more difficult to beat as-is. If you're up for a challenge, or you want to see what it's like right now, check the option and see how it goes. Fair warning that it can make the enemy take a bit longer than instantly to select their move depending on how many moves the enemy (and the player) has access to, which is something we're working on as well.

We've also added the ability to select your battle outcome from the battle outcome display if you have cheat mode active, for when you want to skip battles or view certain outcomes.

Next up we have the Hiro x Kylira inn animation, new Ettin scenes, new Catgirl scenes, then the final character cock close-ups.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!
Is the combat system broken? Orc, bandit and warlock always go to most passive stance and stay there no matter what.
If on normal they go to defence. If on knees, stay knelt. If prone just lay there like a corpse and spam rest. Seduce and going doggy also wont move them.

Also I'm playing on android and the device got very hot very fast so I was expecting a hot fix but nothing so far...

Reactions: Poop777

8r0x0n

Jul 31, 2017
Well, i'm not aware of any bugs that would cause the dick to be "locked up" even without the cage equipped or no impotent perk, are you sure you haven't overlooked the perks (it's a red one, you cannot see it in the list where you assing perk points, but you can see it on your "character sheet", that pigtails icon bottom left on the screen and then clicking the +/- sign on top), or that you've not had Alma turn you into a girl (can be checked from the quest log), or that you've removed the cage from the equipment slot (you need to remove the item from it, just by having the key itself doesn't remove it from the slot), those are the 3 that will cause penis to be unusable in encounters and it has to be one (or more) of them.
no and i can reciprocate the bug, just did a new save and decide to cheat and i found a way to do the same bug on another way with the condom

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Bro? Like this one.
Based on the Armbands and shoulderpads, it might be the Demon King we meet.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes