Jofer2345

Dec 14, 2023
tbh I just use the game as a scene viewer with cheat mode at this point. It's got way too much stuff now.
Yeah I kinda feel that way too, its a shame cause the actual gameplay and progression are fun but I wish they would just polish it more so there is more to do to get to the new stuff they keep adding.

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: claralover

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
that will teach you a lesson to wear armor and protect those cute balls of yours
"that 'hero' outfit makes you look like a GIRL!"
"Am I a pretty girl?"
"Oh- Well- Um, you're- You're beautiful!" *Dark Knight cringes from her own retort and the smirk Cait is giving her*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Huffledrunk

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
Any recommended OP build for ironman run?
is JUST and idea, so if you see better ones, don't doubt on choose them xd so i would recommend to start either with Paladin or Thief, raise endurance and agility to the most, then magic enough to interact with golem (like 3 plus paladin gear gives a magic boost) and the rest goes to charisma and perception, when leveling, upgrade agility enough to steal the good stuff (A dagger or a Rapier for the yummy blood damage, plus potions and the camping bed) without getting caught, then the perception skill to see the map with detailed info and in future to evade mimics and get the best loot in chests possible, then just raise your stats as you see convenient as you advance, like charisma to get the best stuffs from the dryads or in perks for magic to prevent ghosts giving you the big D (unless youre up to get some D for a perk point) and the fight skills i found easier to spam to win (except vs enemies that fly) are Spring Attack + Crushing Blow to swap between two stances also haymaker is nuts too but not recommed as much. And of couse as you advance in the game and get like 14 agility (total) and like 10 endurance, go and steal the best shield for GG xd for race either orcboi or elfboi, the first gives you a boost in phy stats but consume more foodie and the second is for reduce food consuption, so choose it based on your experience in food management. Finally the most important part, choose the average D size :sneaky: i bet a certain NPC would be happy to help you with it (you require high charisma)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Frans090080

Dsmooth

Nov 10, 2023

View attachment 3344604

Hayoooooo! New weekly!

We've added a bunch of new Kitsune scenes, rounding out her encounter. The last Kitsune encounter stuff proved to be more work than expected, but, the good news is that it's now complete, and also that it's in a designated and notable place on the fourth map, for those of you who want to pay her a visit or twenty. We've also improved two old animations, the first two in the game, in fact - the Orc Pronebone animation, and the Warlock Doggy animation, both of which now feature Hiro's full customization as well as new expressions and better animations.

On the subject of animations - we didn't have it ready in time for this week, but - our animation software now supports physics, meaning we can have things affected by gravity or wind and such, and we're likely going to be using that for all animations going forward, which should be a nice improvement. Hiro's belly and breast physics are being redone right now to use this, and we should have that ready for next week, but we have to re-export all the existing animations to use the new animation software version, so that will take some time and testing.

Speaking of taking time and testing - the new combat AI is soft launched in the game! It's not activated by default yet - instead, we're doing a soft launch where you can try it out by setting an option in the Options menu (Smart AI). This option is temporary until we feel comfortable fully replacing the old AI system. The new system is still in the early phases in terms of unique enemy AI and tweaking it to work how we want it to work, but we have all the data model changes done for it, and it definitely makes the AI better and more difficult to beat as-is. If you're up for a challenge, or you want to see what it's like right now, check the option and see how it goes. Fair warning that it can make the enemy take a bit longer than instantly to select their move depending on how many moves the enemy (and the player) has access to, which is something we're working on as well.

We've also added the ability to select your battle outcome from the battle outcome display if you have cheat mode active, for when you want to skip battles or view certain outcomes.

Next up we have the Hiro x Kylira inn animation, new Ettin scenes, new Catgirl scenes, then the final character cock close-ups.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!
Hopefully this means more animated sex scenes instead of stills

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

View attachment 3344604

Hayoooooo! New weekly!

We've added a bunch of new Kitsune scenes, rounding out her encounter. The last Kitsune encounter stuff proved to be more work than expected, but, the good news is that it's now complete, and also that it's in a designated and notable place on the fourth map, for those of you who want to pay her a visit or twenty. We've also improved two old animations, the first two in the game, in fact - the Orc Pronebone animation, and the Warlock Doggy animation, both of which now feature Hiro's full customization as well as new expressions and better animations.

On the subject of animations - we didn't have it ready in time for this week, but - our animation software now supports physics, meaning we can have things affected by gravity or wind and such, and we're likely going to be using that for all animations going forward, which should be a nice improvement. Hiro's belly and breast physics are being redone right now to use this, and we should have that ready for next week, but we have to re-export all the existing animations to use the new animation software version, so that will take some time and testing.

Speaking of taking time and testing - the new combat AI is soft launched in the game! It's not activated by default yet - instead, we're doing a soft launch where you can try it out by setting an option in the Options menu (Smart AI). This option is temporary until we feel comfortable fully replacing the old AI system. The new system is still in the early phases in terms of unique enemy AI and tweaking it to work how we want it to work, but we have all the data model changes done for it, and it definitely makes the AI better and more difficult to beat as-is. If you're up for a challenge, or you want to see what it's like right now, check the option and see how it goes. Fair warning that it can make the enemy take a bit longer than instantly to select their move depending on how many moves the enemy (and the player) has access to, which is something we're working on as well.

We've also added the ability to select your battle outcome from the battle outcome display if you have cheat mode active, for when you want to skip battles or view certain outcomes.

Next up we have the Hiro x Kylira inn animation, new Ettin scenes, new Catgirl scenes, then the final character cock close-ups.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!
Man, now i'm hoping they update the Urka anal animation (the one that has the loincloth blocking the action!!:mad:) and obviously updating Selkie animations and animating the pose where if you fail all the checks when she's fucking Hiro!

Last edited:

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
Hopefully this means more animated sex scenes instead of stills
honestly, no matter how much I would love animated, some that are already made ruined my expectations.

one of them being puca, the anal on the bed one, bunnies are supposed to do a fast and quick fuck, and her being a futa and and strong as a char thank god it dosent end quick, but her speed is just dissappointing, for an agile and quick character, aswell as strong, and her being a bunny i would expect her to have the same traits in the bed. she just looks like she massaging your prostate and trying to numb your brain out. cowgirl one where youre jumping like a bunny on her "carrot", it could be sped up alittle, just because it looks like its slowed down, or if your phone is older and slower and cant load it at original speed first. it feels like youre watchinf a gif as its loading.

other one that im neither pleased or dissapointed, would be goblin, a sneaky small green creature thats evasive and fast, she does her "bed" jobs fairly well. maybe she isnt able because od the height and footing that fast, but she is doing it at a speed that would be expected from her.

urka's mating press and her way of pronebone is more on a sensual side then on ravaging like it says she is doing it.

ghost wedding scene is done corrextly, because she is inlove with you and wants you to enjoy it more then being sadistic.

I dont know if minotaures holding you while stuffing you while youre backed to a wall is in the scene that slow and trying for you to enjoy it, but I can see her being gentle with you, not many dare to take a schlong that big (she hasnt seen hiro in action ye with the ettin and ogre.)

overall i think all the animations should be alittle bit faster, no matter how caring they are, im pretty sure the lust would take over at some point and they would go harder on ya. some animations that are gonna get animated like the new art with the harpy as a wedding should go hard while the harpy is trying to breed you, and then the slowed relaxed one when she gets you filled up. other then that I love them all.

what I would like to see is goblin gang gangbang you and the persoj in the cottage/house that you sneak past and leave him/her after you witness what they are doing to the pour soul that didnt sign and cant handle all that business

MuaDeg923

Oct 19, 2021
Any recommended OP build for ironman run?
1. If your magic is high enough ~10+ sleep -> paralysis; then do whatever you want; you just need to survive two hits. This basic build is enough for a lvl 1 Demon King run
2. Agi build + Combat Finesse; in battles use parry -> disarm/trip. Minotaur for instance has 10 agi, if you have 11 (including combat finesse buff) you can disarm her completely with one disarm attempt.

These two go well together as frost spells lower the enemy's agility. Give them some frostbite, then you can easily trip them. Doppleganger, Dully, and Ettin are resistant to frost though, so you'll need a backup. Doppleganger you can unequip your skirt before the battle and you can focus on low attacks, she only does crushing blow if you fall prone IIRC

Good luck

Last edited:

8r0x0n

Jul 31, 2017
does anyone know what to do when you don't have any chastity cage equipped, have a key but don't have the free cock status (i had a key before being caged by merchant), if needed i can file edit, oh and i already selled and rebuyed a key but still had problem

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
does anyone know what to do when you don't have any chastity cage equipped, have a key but don't have the free cock status (i had a key before being caged by merchant), if needed i can file edit, oh and i already selled and rebuyed a key but still had problem
Are you "impotent" ?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Did you happen to get "turned into a girl" by the warlock? Because

Frans090080

Jul 12, 2020
is JUST and idea, so if you see better ones, don't doubt on choose them xd so i would recommend to start either with Paladin or Thief, raise endurance and agility to the most, then magic enough to interact with golem (like 3 plus paladin gear gives a magic boost) and the rest goes to charisma and perception, when leveling, upgrade agility enough to steal the good stuff (A dagger or a Rapier for the yummy blood damage, plus potions and the camping bed) without getting caught, then the perception skill to see the map with detailed info and in future to evade mimics and get the best loot in chests possible, then just raise your stats as you see convenient as you advance, like charisma to get the best stuffs from the dryads or in perks for magic to prevent ghosts giving you the big D (unless youre up to get some D for a perk point) and the fight skills i found easier to spam to win (except vs enemies that fly) are Spring Attack + Crushing Blow to swap between two stances also haymaker is nuts too but not recommed as much. And of couse as you advance in the game and get like 14 agility (total) and like 10 endurance, go and steal the best shield for GG xd for race either orcboi or elfboi, the first gives you a boost in phy stats but consume more foodie and the second is for reduce food consuption, so choose it based on your experience in food management. Finally the most important part, choose the average D size :sneaky: i bet a certain NPC would be happy to help you with it (you require high charisma)
How many time can I steal in a single shop?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes