Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
does this game consume a crap ton of memory for you guys as well? any time I try to play, it spikes my memory usage and crashes shortly there after

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
Is there any reason I'm not getting Ironman achievements? Used to be able to pop into the game and just suisuckicide myself into the nearby harpies/werewolves/brothel madame to get some easy starting points. I am fast forwarding through the events, so maybe something in there explains that, but that'll have to wait until weekend.

Also either the search here is crap or my comprehension skills - can't even sort the results by date, what the hell.

• Thinking Face

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
The first time you encounter an Ogre, the encounter goes differently - it's the one where you can ambush them or steal gold. If you spot the ogre in that first encounter, it uses the cock art.
ah now it unlocked
so it's another scene that requires you to play a new game in order to find it... hiro's already forced to blow the ogre once he fails the size queen checks so couldn't you just add a cock scene before he goes down to it? just so players with an advanced game won't have to start a new one just for this (just like that hiro anal art when you click the town fountain without certain stats)
thx for the help anyway, now all it's left is the bloody version of ghost's oral

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Is there any reason I'm not getting Ironman achievements? Used to be able to pop into the game and just suisuckicide myself into the nearby harpies/werewolves/brothel madame to get some easy starting points. I am fast forwarding through the events, so maybe something in there explains that, but that'll have to wait until weekend.

Also either the search here is crap or my comprehension skills - can't even sort the results by date, what the hell.
Do you have cheats enabled in the options menu? That disables Achievements.

KrisfromKaos

Jan 30, 2023
The Kitsune art is amazing.
Honestly kinda wild how this thread can be both more good than bad
Anyway aside from that uhhh...hiro helmet when

• Thinking Face

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
ah now it unlocked
so it's another scene that requires you to play a new game in order to find it... hiro's already forced to blow the ogre once he fails the size queen checks so couldn't you just add a cock scene before he goes down to it? just so players with an advanced game won't have to start a new one just for this (just like that hiro anal art when you click the town fountain without certain stats)
thx for the help anyway, now all it's left is the bloody version of ghost's oral
You could just beat her in the first fight and not have to restart.

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
You could just beat her in the first fight and not have to restart.
editing your save file so it'll work like you never met the ogre also works for the next time you find her on your save but that's not the point...

about all encounters in this game can be repeated as many times as you want so why adding common scenes only to specific encounters that never repeat?
like I mentioned the cock art could easily be implemented whenever hiro fails the size queen checks (and also make sense since all cock scenes are related to hiro blowing someone) so why adding this scene to a one time encounter?... actually why the sleeping ogre tile never shows her sleeping after you find her for the first time?

Braum

Feb 26, 2018
Any idea how to get the new Kitsune scenes? I've pretty much exhausted the options all around and can't find the Kitsune anal art it says was added. I don't even see the scenes in the Pervert tab
Dude same over here, I feel like I'm going crazy

Vrent

Sep 6, 2020
OHMYFUCK! I just checked if there was an update on the game and saw the new topping artwork. I need answers. When does it show up? How, where, what? Yessssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh!

Also quite hyped about the footjob mecanic being added. Not sure how that would be implemented but just having it got my hype levels even higher hehe.

Btw, the new upcoming Hiro X Kylira animation. To which artwork is refering to? The classic Kylira cowgirling Hiro on the Inn one or another one?

I'm curious about the Jester one as well. Also glad that at least the Kitsune has some sex art. It felt odd having her just clothed but not showing her "goodies" :LOL:
I think it's the art where Kylira rides Hiro probably, finally.. 396.png

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
How to download all animation from the game?
Unfortunately there is no way to download the individual animations as gifs or videos, since they utilise the in-game engine to work. Majalis uploads gifs of the animations to their Patreon, so if you want those you should donate!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes