Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
confirmed: ghost's spooky oral and ogre's cock pervert menu scenes are still glitched and impossible to unlock
although it won't unlock you can still find ghost scene during one of her encounters, but for ogre no matter if you're playing story or normal mode the scene never shows up
Neither of them are glitched or impossible to unlock. The Ghost Oral that shows up in the pervert screen is the bloodless one, so it needs the blood setting off, and Ogre Oral is acquired normally in the Ogre game over in the Ogre encounter and in the Ogre Wanderer encounter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.41.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
Neither of them are glitched or impossible to unlock. The Ghost Oral that shows up in the pervert screen is the bloodless one, so it needs the blood setting off, and Ogre Oral is acquired normally in the Ogre game over in the Ogre encounter and in the Ogre Wanderer encounter.
for the ogre, if you want I can record a video of me getting both her encounters, selecting all possible choices and passing/failing all her checks... I already got a ton of gameover screens from her like you said and the cock art still nowhere to be found...
1707148983587.png
as for the ghost, yes I already mentioned before that the bloodless option must be disabled in order to see it but why the bloody never gets unlocked even if we see it during an encounter? tbh there's a bunch of animations and cgs that are ingame but not on pervert menu like that glitchy girl which pops when your game is corrupted, or the many variants of mouth fiend's oral cgs
1707149000909.png 1707149497003.png

different from the ghost issue which the animation is in the encounter but not unlocking on pervert menu, ogre's cock scene simply won't show at any point of her encounters and therefore it won't unlock on pervert menu...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: 6324 and Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
New fan art!
The Kitsune offers us an interesting deal... by
Luckily, Brigand(?) came to accept
Some raunchy art, by this , with Hiro and Widowmaker, guess he didn't wanna pick Mercy.

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
New fan art!
The Kitsune offers us an interesting deal... by
Luckily, Brigand(?) came to accept
Some raunchy art, by this , with Hiro and Widowmaker, guess he didn't wanna pick Mercy.
First one is
1707180618436.png

The other two are great as well but nothing beats segs

Reactions: Twiton

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
I think it would be ejaculating into his nostril, causing it flood his nose and then into his mouth, hopefully with included art of hiro with an open mouth so we can see it!
Yeah... This game has a lot of weird stuff in it, but this one would be one of the ones: that's just a big no no from me dawg.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
for the ogre, if you want I can record a video of me getting both her encounters, selecting all possible choices and passing/failing all her checks... I already got a ton of gameover screens from her like you said and the cock art still nowhere to be found...
View attachment 3328339
as for the ghost, yes I already mentioned before that the bloodless option must be disabled in order to see it but why the bloody never gets unlocked even if we see it during an encounter? tbh there's a bunch of animations and cgs that are ingame but not on pervert menu like that glitchy girl which pops when your game is corrupted, or the many variants of mouth fiend's oral cgs
View attachment 3328340 View attachment 3328368

different from the ghost issue which the animation is in the encounter but not unlocking on pervert menu, ogre's cock scene simply won't show at any point of her encounters and therefore it won't unlock on pervert menu...
The first time you encounter an Ogre, the encounter goes differently - it's the one where you can ambush them or steal gold. If you spot the ogre in that first encounter, it uses the cock art.

Reactions: 6324 and Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes