Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
anonymfile. I must have deleted the sentence by accident while making sure the post was readable. Trying off GoFile.

Update: And that worked. So anonymfile can fuck off I guess. Double checked and like half of the files were missing from that download.
Anonymfile works fine. Something with your DL must've gone wrong.

candycorn55

Dec 22, 2018
apologies if this is a newbie question, but when i run the exe file, does it auto-install java on my PC or does it kind of just run within its own folders?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
apologies if this is a newbie question, but when i run the exe file, does it auto-install java on my PC or does it kind of just run within its own folders?
The Win/Linux/Mac files are a standalone Java version, where you don't need Java installed to run the .jar.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Centaur Visualizer H.png

Hayoo! New weekly!

We've got the first piece of Kitsune sex art, the Kitsune Anal art, along with a bunch of new Kitsune scenes, including those that have been locked for a while. This may be the last Kitsune for a bit, though there are still more written scenes that could get implemented...

I'm also nearly done with the new Ettin stuff, and hopefully I can finally get to the Spider story mode stuff I've been meaning to get to for a while now. We're also implementing the new AI system, which means Dern (the technical programmer) can move on to new tasks.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bkiv

Aug 25, 2019
Getting a crash when I press escape to exit a fight, seems to only happen when i'm in a sex scene or at the very least the goblin one
1707027529646.png
(edit) not getting the problem with harpies so I have no clue, unless just goblins are the problem
View attachment error-20240204-004333.txt

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Getting a crash when I press escape to exit a fight, seems to only happen when i'm in a sex scene or at the very least the goblin one
View attachment 3324598
You should grab the error report file that is listed:
1707027681645.png
and upload it here as an attachment by editing your original post (or if you have problems making it an attachment, hide the text of it behind a SPOILER tag) or go to the itchio page to report the error with the file.

May 2, 2018
Any idea how to get the new Kitsune scenes? I've pretty much exhausted the options all around and can't find the Kitsune anal art it says was added. I don't even see the scenes in the Pervert tab

Last edited:

Segsignal

May 3, 2019
Wait so is the new enemy combat AI implemented or not ? The fluff paragraph says it is but it's not in the actual feature list

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes