Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Topping Generic Backlit.png

Hayooooooo! New weekly!

Some fun stuff this time around - the penultimate phallus bonanza, with the Drow beastmistress, Centaur, Unicorn, Demon King, Goblin, Jester, Lupa the Werewolf, Mimic, Naga, Ogre, Cleric, and Persephone the Vampire close-up glamour shots of their wing-wangs. We've also added a color variant for the Kitsune for Valentine's Day... which we may add an option for, because we kinda like it. There's also some new Kitsune scenes for her introduction, so check those out! We've also added new music for the Wasp encounter.

In regards to the Kitsune, I'll likely be moving on for now - working on Ettin, Cait the Catgirl, and Spider content next, aside from the new companion system and foraging over the next month. We'll be introducing the new AI prediction system as well, which'll mean we can finalize AI combat behavior.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.40.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Penultimate cock update raises some interesting things:
- We might get more Isda contet
- Unicorn got that silly straw cock
- If you pull the string on Beastmistress's cock, you get a prize (cum)

Brigand cock soooooon!

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
you can unlock all new cock arts on pervert menu by playing the normal mode, except for the vampire hunter that can only be unlocked during her only encounter tile on story mode

notes: some character unlocks their cock scenes even if you don't see it during the encounter... I was holding CTRL to skip dialogue faster so maybe the scene showed up but I didn't see it

glitched pervet scenes: ogre's cock seems to be glitched and can't be seen nor unlocked for now (attempted playing story and normal mode, tried all choices, passed and failed every check) also ghost's possessed oral animation still impossible to unlock even if you find the scene (like I mentioned on my last post)

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
1706511799733.png

Does anyone know how to get the last two game over variants? I just keep getting the normal one and I haven't been able to figure out what I need to do to unlock them

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
can we no longer copy paste the lines from wiki to profile.json file to auto unlock all achievements/starting bonuses? my json file does not have achievements line anymore

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes