PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I guess he can't do like Billy did then?
View attachment 3285411
1700853720985593.jpg
Wow wow wait a second...
Harpies have eggs right?
And their genitalia is just... Male, how do they form eggs?
Do they anally lay them? Do they squeeeeze out of the shaft?
Or do they use someone else? Like the Mermaid, Wasp & Spider?
I have lewds I could show you that would answer your question, but I am sure I would get banned for posting them. :Kappa:

• Wow
Reactions: Damien Rocks

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
Does it? It seems that rocking pure agility makes it easy to beat most enemies. That and good armor and you should be able to chip away.
Sure, agility is especially OP. But you'll still need a good amount of Strength to make actual damage, a good amount of Endurance to offset the penalties of your armour and sustain your attacks, as well as Perception to better predict and plan around the enemy's next move.

Magic isn't quite as important, but having 8 base magic does unlock paralysis, which is just broken

Mar 26, 2022
As long as the public continues to ask for more, it is nowhere near finished yet. as long as they continue to give clear money.

although honestly I love Majalis's art

TBH there is still a lot of room for improvement.
Sex during battles still need more polishment, money and items gotta need easier to get, having only two cities makes the map feel quite small.
Gotta point out that, while there are birth kinks in the game, these aren't shown. I'd like to see the ATWT that usually happens when you step on some tentacle trap.
I think devs should give the chance to regain purity instead of going one way to become hyper whore, or at last regain it so player has the temptation to fall again.
Having more and more characters is great, but i also think devs are focusing too much on these.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Is there actual body changes during the game? i ask because while creating Hiro, you can change breast size, dick size, etc.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Not an effective way to win a battle sexually compared with strength-based builds. I have also never seen the "seduces the enemy into wanting to [something submissive]" do anything. That and the enemy just attacks you anyway
Not all enemies can even be "fucked into submission", that's just how the mafia operates.

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton

Adk69

Jan 24, 2024
Hey ! I dowloaded with the main post page 1 but can't find the .exe in the folder.. extract with WinRAR on Windows 10 ...

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes