Tsunamy

Dec 6, 2018
do you actually put your D in a Pussy yet or just getting fked in the backdoor ? i keep playing but i can't get too far cuz food is low and its hard to defeat enemies later on, I wana do the lady with the brothel but can't get her. Any tips and tricks ? should i go for story or the other mode ? (i dont wana get the D i only wana top)

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
do you actually put your D in a Pussy yet or just getting fked in the backdoor ? i keep playing but i can't get too far cuz food is low and its hard to defeat enemies later on, I wana do the lady with the brothel but can't get her. Any tips and tricks ? should i go for story or the other mode ? (i dont wana get the D i only wana top)
Short answer: No.
Long answer: Fuck no.
Longer answer: Aww hell naw.
Longest answer: There's few vaginas that you can bury yourself into, but it's mostly (+99%) a sausage fuck fiesta.

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
for the new "top" scenes:

- find a doppelganger and select "fuck" (unlocks the slightly dark variant)
- find lupa in demon king realm and select "offer her breeding" (unlocks the slightly bright variant)

Vrent

Sep 6, 2020
shouldn't this game be almost done? Over 6 years of rapid fire updates, development should be done by now.
I tried this game a while ago and really enjoyed it, but the updates came too fast.

I thought I'd wait for the game to finish so I don't have to worry about updates. But years have passed.
Maybe one day far in the future I can play this game completed.
As long as the public continues to ask for more, it is nowhere near finished yet. as long as they continue to give clear money.

although honestly I love Majalis's art

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Git Gud

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does it? It seems that rocking pure agility makes it easy to beat most enemies. That and good armor and you should be able to chip away.
Absolutely not, do not even think of looking at the options or looking into how to edit those pesky save files.
Cleary the old man was talking about cheat codes. Sorry to him, but Game Genie doesn't work on PC games.

• Haha
Reactions: Hese_1

WatchitHey

Jun 18, 2023
I downloaded the compressed new version of the game. I use windows. So there were bunch of folders and "lilbgdx" files. I read OP installation guide but I couldn't find .jar files. Is there any more files to be downloaded?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I downloaded the compressed new version of the game. I use windows. So there were bunch of folders and "lilbgdx" files. I read OP installation guide but I couldn't find .jar files. Is there any more files to be downloaded?
You downloaded the jar:
1705894463703.png
1705894480789.png
1705894495515.png

You downloaded the compressed version of the weekly update. The weekly update is only available in the java version (jar) and the android version (apk).

If you don't have a previous windows version of the game on your computer, you still need to download that. Then you need to rename the compressed jar you downloaded for the weekly update to the correct name (by deleting _COMPRESSED). Finally, then replacing the existing jar in the game folder with the new weekly update jar.

WatchitHey

Jun 18, 2023
You downloaded the jar:
View attachment 3285493
View attachment 3285495
View attachment 3285496

You downloaded the compressed version of the weekly update. The weekly update is only available in the java version (jar) and the android version (apk).

If you don't have a previous windows version of the game on your computer, you still need to download that. Then you need to rename the compressed jar you downloaded for the weekly update to the correct name (by deleting _COMPRESSED). Finally, then replacing the existing jar in the game folder with the new weekly update jar.
Thanks bro

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Wow wow wait a second...
Harpies have eggs right?
And their genitalia is just... Male, how do they form eggs?
Do they anally lay them? Do they squeeeeze out of the shaft?
Or do they use someone else? Like the Mermaid, Wasp & Spider?

• Haha
Reactions: Vrent

stein231

Jun 24, 2017
How do you even beat the dark night? That chick rails me every time.
after the combat rework that fight got way harder, having a high Agi give you better chance to evade and parry,high Edurance reduce the bleeds stack you take, high Percepción let you see what the enemy is going to do next turn and if you do is possible trigger the extra % for some skill like disarm,
for mage build I used to beat her by opening with weakening curse then full quick cast spells, chanting only if her got distracted with a companion (idk if till works since haven't tried after rework)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes