Adk69

Jan 24, 2024
Thanks for answer, but what means " clean install directory " ? Sorry I'm not so good with computer..

EDIT : Sorry I just realized that i had the Java download and not the Win .. sorry i'm dumb lol

Jul 15, 2020
i think the question was, can that change DURING the game, meaning excluding creation.
i think not but i might be wrong.
Apparently one of the Warlock events feminizes Hiro a little, but I for the life of me cannot recall anything meaningful or apparent that does. At best, I think it changes the text description of your ass one size larger.

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Apparently one of the Warlock events feminizes Hiro a little, but I for the life of me cannot recall anything meaningful or apparent that does. At best, I think it changes the text description of your ass one size larger.
I doesn't do anything apparent but if you wish you can make yourself impotent.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I do remember that with Alma (the warlock) if you are "big enough" when talking to her, she will make it smaller each time you talk until it's her desired length.

Reactions: TheFreakyOne

Dsmooth

Nov 10, 2023
TBH there is still a lot of room for improvement.
Sex during battles still need more polishment, money and items gotta need easier to get, having only two cities makes the map feel quite small.
Gotta point out that, while there are birth kinks in the game, these aren't shown. I'd like to see the ATWT that usually happens when you step on some tentacle trap.
I think devs should give the chance to regain purity instead of going one way to become hyper whore, or at last regain it so player has the temptation to fall again.
Having more and more characters is great, but i also think devs are focusing too much on these.
I definitely agree with regaining purity. It's so easy to lose, especially when there are scenarios where Hiro is fucking, but then he's suddenly a bottom.

cykael

Jan 30, 2021
Just downloaded the win version, a new process starts, using 6-8% of my cpu, when double clicking TalesOfAndrogyny.exe, but no game window to see.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes