Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Nest Wedding 02.jpg

Hayyoooo, new monthly! Did Patreon reformat the posts? Hopefully it's not too jarring! Also, we're thinking of moving the download links to the top of posts, instead.

January went pretty well - though we were still dealing with the aftermath of the illnesses brought on by the holidays. We added Companions being Egged, we added new art for the Harpy Wedding, for Generic Topping events, and for a bunch of character cocks (the third pack of said cocks out of four) - and we also got the Ghost Oral animation. There's new scenes for the companion egging and pregnancy and birthing, new Harpy scenes, Ghost scenes, and a bunch of new Kitsune scenes, along with her Valentine's Day variant (which we may include as an optional costume for her generally). We also animated the Misty Forest background, added new music for the Wasp, and a bunch of new sound effects.

This month we should see the companion, food, and AI stuff while I catch up on some writing. The first AI stuff is getting merged in for this weekly, so it'll be a soft launch at least.

For now, bon a petit!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
Okay, the game crashes when you enter battle. I camped on the first day, got attacked by the goblin girl and game hangs everytime I load it from that point onwards. whaats the issue?

Reactions: Yo-blow

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Is no one gonna point out that Persephone's cock has vampire bite marks? That's probably how she got turned!

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
That works for now since it's the latest update, but what about when we get weekly updates? And it's never done this before so something is up.
Amazingly this question has been answered in this thread hundreds of times --- searching the thread would have given you that answer.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
That works for now since it's the latest update, but what about when we get weekly updates? And it's never done this before so something is up.
Count Morado already mentioned it. It's simple really. Just replace the jar that's in the game with the new weekly one. Make sure the name is the same and you're good to go.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Amazingly this question has been answered in this thread hundreds of times --- searching the thread would have given you that answer.
Count Morado already mentioned it. It's simple really. Just replace the jar that's in the game with the new weekly one. Make sure the name is the same and you're good to go.
Okay I guess I need to clarify that I've done all this. I've done all the steps the same way I've always done, double checked I did everything right after the first "hey this isn't fucking working" message, then came on here to see if I was the only one or not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: negroidprime

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Okay I guess I need to clarify that I've done all this. I've done all the steps the same way I've always done, double checked I did everything right after the first "hey this isn't fucking working" message, then came on here to see if I was the only one or not.
Now you're contradicting your first post which says that you are trying to run the jar, not the application.

Is anyone else getting "A Java Exception has occurred" anytime they try to open the jar file?
Your second post also indicates you didn't know that you need to replace the jars to get the newest weekly.

So before we go on running around in circles, you get the error when you run the exe ?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
1707003193693.png
For reasons PBS666 pointed out above.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You've "done all this" what? When people say it in this way, it rarely means what they say it means. You may be different than that, however...

If you want us to attempt to see what is going on - you need to list exactly what you are doing and what you are using. Otherwise we cannot attempt to recreate what you are doing in an attempt to get the same results as you so that we can attempt to help you.

This is why you got the responses you did - because most people aren't doing what they should be doing. Particularly when getting that error message you state ... AND in the way you stated it "Is anyone else getting "A Java Exception has occurred" anytime they try to open the jar file?" Because you aren't supposed to open the jar file. You're supposed to run the EXE file (unless you know what you are doing and you have properly installed other application(s) to run java on your computer).

Please be specific about what you are doing with what. It's like taking your car to a mechanic. You don't simply say "It won't run" - you tell mechanics what you're experiencing so that they can better diagnose the issue.

So, while we wait for you to specify,
  1. I'm downloading the Win64 v0.3.41.0 zip from GoFile.
  2. I'm also downloading the same version of the JAR from Anonym File.
  3. I will then unzip the Win64 version
  4. I will run the EXE to make sure all is okay.
  5. Then, I will move the new JAR into the game folder to replace the one that comes with the Win64 zip.
  6. Finally, I will run the EXE to see if I get the error you are talking about.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Okay apologies. I just got off a much too long shift and mixed the jar and exe while typing.

For clarity: I had the newest files from the OP downloaded (both the win 64 and Java/jar one). Opened and installed them the same way I've done for years now. Ran exe, and got the Java notice. Double checked the install instructions thinking maybe I was dumb and did something wrong. I did what they said as that's the way I always did it. Nothing. Try the exe, Java notice. Try the jar, Java notice. Seriously the only thing I did different was not get the files off Mega because I had hit my limit yesterday while I downloaded them.

Though also I need to make a point: I could actually open and run the game from clicking the jar file before. I haven't been playing or following the game super close for months now (various highly personal reasons) so maybe they changed something in that time but I was fully able to do so before this version.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Seriously the only thing I did different was not get the files off Mega because I had hit my limit yesterday while I downloaded them.
Okay, so you didn't get them off Mega.... But you don't say where you go them from. That is the important information. Not where you didn't get the files from... but from where you did get them from. Then we could have downloaded from that file host (or hosts) to see if there is a problem with those hosts.

For my experience:
I downloaded both Win64 v0.3.41.0 zip and the JAR from the GoFile links because - my god the other links were dreadfully slow (or, as in the case with Mega, it's over 2 Gigs and wanted me to download the Mega App, which I don't want to do).

Otherwise, I followed exactly what I said above:
1707006229493.png

And, as you can see from the video below, I had no problems.

So, either the file on the filehost you downloaded from has issues (rare) or your download had an error/didn't finish (more common) or there is something wrong on your end, over all (about as common).

I would recommend deleting and downloading from GoFile - all you need is the Win64 version because the weekly update has not been shared yet on here for this week.

Once the weekly update is uploaded - make sure to back up the JAR already in the game folder - download the updated JAR and move it to replace the one in the game folder. Once you are sure it is working, you can delete your back up.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Okay, so you didn't get them off Mega.... But you don't say where you go them from. That is the important information. Not where you didn't get the files from... but from where you did get them from. Then we could have downloaded from that file host (or hosts) to see if there is a problem with those hosts.

So, either the file on the filehost you downloaded from has issues (rare) or your download had an error/didn't finish (more common) or there is something wrong on your end, over all (about as common).
anonymfile. I must have deleted the sentence by accident while making sure the post was readable. Trying off GoFile.

Update: And that worked. So anonymfile can fuck off I guess. Double checked and like half of the files were missing from that download.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes