Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
Anyone getting a strange audio bug on the android version? Only way I can describe it is... a horse trotting? Everything runs like normal including all game sounds but there is a weird background noise

Last edited:

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023

View attachment 3324470

Hayoo! New weekly!

We've got the first piece of Kitsune sex art, the Kitsune Anal art, along with a bunch of new Kitsune scenes, including those that have been locked for a while. This may be the last Kitsune for a bit, though there are still more written scenes that could get implemented...

I'm also nearly done with the new Ettin stuff, and hopefully I can finally get to the Spider story mode stuff I've been meaning to get to for a while now. We're also implementing the new AI system, which means Dern (the technical programmer) can move on to new tasks.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No cum variant

Zoulu

Jun 24, 2018
I ....I think I'm too slow for the combat system, I just downloaded the game hoping to see some cute traps but I had to make a character and I just mash random buttons to try to win battles. Is there a skip battle option or should i be less horny when i play this game?

Jofer2345

Dec 14, 2023
I ....I think I'm too slow for the combat system, I just downloaded the game hoping to see some cute traps but I had to make a character and I just mash random buttons to try to win battles. Is there a skip battle option or should i be less horny when i play this game?
Sadly I dont think there is a way to completely skip combat (you can see all scenes with cheats tho), you could also edit the game files and make yourself stronger if you still want to experience the rest of the game but making it super easy

h2812337

May 22, 2018

I too am very terrible at the combat, or the game in general. If you run Ironman mode a few times (treat the game like a roguelite) you'll unlock perks to help you progress a bit, but even still I usually end up being absolutely shit on by early game combats with eg, Beast Masters, or Centaurs. The opening quest is pretty straight forward, but as soon as it comes to finding a gd werewolf I'm hopelessly lost and end up Game Over as someone's bitch.

They keep adding content to stuff and regions that I've never even seen lol. "New Ettin content" and I'm here like "THERE ARE ETTINS?!"

Sigh, time to try again I suppose.

Reactions: Mastershake

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021

• New Character Art - Kitsune Anal
  • New Animation - Hiro x Kylira
  • New Scenario - Jester Dream Sex
  • New Feature - Footjob Stance
now it came to my mind.

imagine getting footjobed by ettin, but everytime she does it, theres a 10% chance she crushes you, and its a game over.

would be a funny.

lahnz86

Oct 20, 2018
never played before but curious... does your character mainly give or receive? i'm a giver, and want to take that goblin booty in the previews haha

kona-kun

Jun 26, 2018
never played before but curious... does your character mainly give or receive? i'm a giver, and want to take that goblin booty in the previews haha
everything is up to you. both ends have certain number of art for each one but the game give you the freedom to do what want to do

Reactions: Twiton

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
confirmed: ghost's spooky oral and ogre's cock pervert menu scenes are still glitched and impossible to unlock
although it won't unlock you can still find ghost scene during one of her encounters, but for ogre no matter if you're playing story or normal mode the scene never shows up

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
just level agility, and spam fade away. Guard when stamina is low, ez clap for most fights

Jokkyster

Dec 23, 2022
Thanks for answer, but what means " clean install directory " ? Sorry I'm not so good with computer..

EDIT : Sorry I just realized that i had the Java download and not the Win .. sorry i'm dumb lol
OOH that's it, i just extracted the java version 3 times

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
screnshot.png
Is there a fix for the font in windowed mode? Switching around the font to Simple or Arial don't seem to fix this
Tested so far, the .exe and the jar file on java 17, java 19, java 21
and the following environment variables
_JAVA_OPTIONS='-Dawt.useSystemAAFontSettings=gasp'
_JAVA_OPTIONS='-Dawt.useSystemAAFontSettings=on'
_JAVA_OPTIONS='-Dswing.aatext=true'
_JAVA_OPTIONS='-Dsun.java2d.xrender=true'

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes