Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Ghost_Oral-ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Hayuuu~! New weekly!

This time we've got the generic topping art for Hiro, looking cute. We've also got new scenes for the Kitsune related to plugs, as well.

So, the good news is that my cough finally cleared up this week. The bad news is that this week was GDQ, so I was a bit distracted. That being said, I did get some Kitsune work done, just not all of it - and I'll be adding it in all together next week, aside from the plugged scenes that are now in. Hopefully I can finish up some of this other writing, as well. I'll be playing catch up on feature work and story mode next month.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021

View attachment 3281806

Hayuuu~! New weekly!

This time we've got the generic topping art for Hiro, looking cute. We've also got new scenes for the Kitsune related to plugs, as well.

So, the good news is that my cough finally cleared up this week. The bad news is that this week was GDQ, so I was a bit distracted. That being said, I did get some Kitsune work done, just not all of it - and I'll be adding it in all together next week, aside from the plugged scenes that are now in. Hopefully I can finish up some of this other writing, as well. I'll be playing catch up on feature work and story mode next month.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!

How on time I was) right at the call of my heart, I sensed that I needed to update the tab

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Tales of Androgyny [v0.3.40.3] [Majalis]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS 64

SIZE ~ 926 MB

(1 week) - -

Unable to load the game? Try this...

Last edited:

DioVAnna

May 24, 2020
shouldn't this game be almost done? Over 6 years of rapid fire updates, development should be done by now.
I tried this game a while ago and really enjoyed it, but the updates came too fast.

I thought I'd wait for the game to finish so I don't have to worry about updates. But years have passed.
Maybe one day far in the future I can play this game completed.

Reactions: 785gt

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
shouldn't this game be almost done? Over 6 years of rapid fire updates, development should be done by now.
I tried this game a while ago and really enjoyed it, but the updates came too fast.

I thought I'd wait for the game to finish so I don't have to worry about updates. But years have passed.
Maybe one day far in the future I can play this game completed.
It's the journey and friends made during it, not the destination.

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
I love that the game isn't finished, since I want the game to keep getting more content. And the rapid fire updates are also nice even though I only play once every 2 or 3 months but I read the path notes every week.

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
So what's new? Java version? that's all or am i a potato

View attachment 3281806

Hayuuu~! New weekly!

Links in the OP!

That's all the new stuff in this weekly update, is for all platforms so just have fun toping :3

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021

View attachment 3281806

Hayuuu~! New weekly!

Links in the OP!

Being distracted by GDQ.
d77.gif

• Haha
Reactions: blarg0192 and Bob69

ptttah

Mar 21, 2019
I managed to get it installed on my poor little phone. It required between 5.3 GB and 5.75 GB available to install. It then shrinks down to just 1.55 GB.

I moved the apk over to an SD card, and cleared the data from almost every app on my phone to get that much space. I also ended up using an third party package installer from FDroid. It gave me some nice error messages telling me I didn't have enough space, but I don't know if it's use was necessary.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes