PofB

Mar 24, 2021
Every time I come back to this game, there's a wild leap in quality. I do not remember the Harpy oral animation being that good.

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
Just figured out by reading the script file that there's a scene for beating the Kitsune in combat and then trying to continue to fight after she tries to make peace with you. She's relatively difficult to beat, but the scene's very hot lol.

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

trollface25

Feb 20, 2021
Well, finally beat the my first real run, so entering waiting mode till more content gets added.

In the mean time, I got 1 question.
Are there any plans on making it possible to raise your max HP above 60? Like via special 'limited in number' items earned only through quests/special 1 time events. Or maybe getting like 2-5 more HP every 10th level you reach or something like that. Or a new perk you can only raise after reaching a high enough level/amount of END.

Those are just some random ideas I came up with though. I'm also fine if we end up stuck at 60 max HP forever if that's what the combat system is balanced around.

Dec 7, 2017
I was kinda hoping all the new cock-reveals were like... new images/animations of the characters getting hard, rather than just a static close-up of their dicks. Oh well.

Was also really hoping we'd finally get to see what the dark goddess was packing.

Man, I'd give my left nut for some more dark goddess related content, but it never even shows up in polls. Why does Majalis hate her so much?

Reactions: MomijiH

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I was kinda hoping all the new cock-reveals were like... new images/animations of the characters getting hard, rather than just a static close-up of their dicks. Oh well.

Was also really hoping we'd finally get to see what the dark goddess was packing.

Man, I'd give my left nut for some more dark goddess related content, but it never even shows up in polls. Why does Majalis hate her so much?
Animations of things usually happen after we get the stills.

It wouldn't fit on the screen :p

She's likely going to be in a later Story Update, since we haven't seen her in that mode yet!

NobodyAB

May 14, 2022
I'm a sucker for Alma and Lura (mouth fiend). It would be nice to have a few more routes where things are consensual and mutual, forming some genuine feelings along the way. I guess I'm a softie lol.

Sua Kyudrae

Aug 14, 2021
I'm a sucker for Alma and Lura (mouth fiend). It would be nice to have a few more routes where things are consensual and mutual, forming some genuine feelings along the way. I guess I'm a softie lol.
A Lura real romance scene would be interesting if it could be pulled off, her scene was crazy hot to me just because of how it was done, I would love to see more of her consensual or not lol

Reactions: Twiton and NobodyAB

NobodyAB

May 14, 2022
A Lura real romance scene would be interesting if it could be pulled off, her scene was crazy hot to me just because of how it was done, I would love to see more of her consensual or not lol
I think her background shows she's kinda broken from some past trauma involving her family. Seems open for some romance to me. I'm totally convinced I could fix that chubby futa and show her some love.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Kitsune Anal Inside.png

Hayoooooo! New weekly!

We've added a bunch of new Kitsune scenes, rounding out her encounter. The last Kitsune encounter stuff proved to be more work than expected, but, the good news is that it's now complete, and also that it's in a designated and notable place on the fourth map, for those of you who want to pay her a visit or twenty. We've also improved two old animations, the first two in the game, in fact - the Orc Pronebone animation, and the Warlock Doggy animation, both of which now feature Hiro's full customization as well as new expressions and better animations.

On the subject of animations - we didn't have it ready in time for this week, but - our animation software now supports physics, meaning we can have things affected by gravity or wind and such, and we're likely going to be using that for all animations going forward, which should be a nice improvement. Hiro's belly and breast physics are being redone right now to use this, and we should have that ready for next week, but we have to re-export all the existing animations to use the new animation software version, so that will take some time and testing.

Speaking of taking time and testing - the new combat AI is soft launched in the game! It's not activated by default yet - instead, we're doing a soft launch where you can try it out by setting an option in the Options menu (Smart AI). This option is temporary until we feel comfortable fully replacing the old AI system. The new system is still in the early phases in terms of unique enemy AI and tweaking it to work how we want it to work, but we have all the data model changes done for it, and it definitely makes the AI better and more difficult to beat as-is. If you're up for a challenge, or you want to see what it's like right now, check the option and see how it goes. Fair warning that it can make the enemy take a bit longer than instantly to select their move depending on how many moves the enemy (and the player) has access to, which is something we're working on as well.

We've also added the ability to select your battle outcome from the battle outcome display if you have cheat mode active, for when you want to skip battles or view certain outcomes.

Next up we have the Hiro x Kylira inn animation, new Ettin scenes, new Catgirl scenes, then the final character cock close-ups.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
We've also added the ability to select your battle outcome from the battle outcome display if you have cheat mode active, for when you want to skip battles or view certain outcomes.
  • When cheat mode is active, can now select the battle outcome from the battle outcome display
Dark Knight: Wait, you're not even armed? Of course I'm going to-
Hiro, clicking on "Victory" in the outcomes:

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
Been playing a Ranger with the new Smart Ai and.... Its safe to say it needs alot more tinkering xD Its almost impossible to hit any enemy with an arrow, cause all enemies that can will duck or hit the deck to avoid the arrow and the ones that can't will somehow be able to use a grab move despite you being far away from them and then its either getting fucked or letting them get close which causes you to have to survive a few attacks to be able to withdraw again only to do it all over again.

Also enemies in holds will prio keeping you in the hold over progressing their hold on you, causing the old urka soft lock to come back in all its glory if you don't have enough strength... but it also makes seeing some of the grapple scenes feel impossible.

But it is cool seeing the enemies play to their strengths a bit more, Goblin abuse their speed, lots more low attacks to interrupt certain stuff like withdraw, and while them ducking your arrows is cool its not "fun" since it defeats the ranger class altogether unless you spec into magic and stun them before firing arrows... Also it is possible to abuse this fear of arrows if you are a melee build, simply withdraw and draw an arrow to make them hit the deck then cancel and spring attack for big damage against a now vulnerable target.

So Yeah I think I will wait for next week and hope it gets better / worse

Poop777

Aug 24, 2020
Also enemies in holds will prio keeping you in the hold over progressing their hold on you, causing the old urka soft lock to come back in all its glory if you don't have enough strength... but it also makes seeing some of the grapple scenes feel impossible.
Seeing the new Urka animations during battle will also crash the game :(

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
Dark Knight: Wait, you're not even armed? Of course I'm going to-
Hiro, clicking on "Victory" in the outcomes:
dark knight: oh, you got no armor or a shield, im going to skill issue you by kneeing you in the balls after a 3rd move, that will teach you a lesson to wear armor and protect those cute balls of yours
hiro, selecting a win option:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.41.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes