Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
^ Indeed. It's like they kinda copied your idea but didn't follow through with it. Somehow i doubt the race appearance changes will be worth while either. And now you have to go through all that crap and just do your best to make it look nice. Take your time i will just keep playing my 2.14.4 redhead edition :)
Your right about that and I that makes it all the worse because no matter what race or complexion you pick you will always be the porcelain lily-white Hiro in every non-animated scene. :ROFLMAO:

I had a chance to look over the files and it's exactly what I thought they would do since they have done this a few times in the past. They literally changed up every single animation file. So it will take quite a bit of work to get things back on track.

By the way, you are 100% on the money because what is up with those arms and Hiro doesn't look right either? It almost looks like someone else drew it trying to copy Alis. This is a step back in quality IMO. :eek:
MermaidMissionary.jpg

EDIT - If anyone is interested go down about 4 posts for instructions on how to copy files/folders from the mod to work with the current version while I begin the process of getting it back on track.

Last edited:
Reactions: broly965

Soap Cracker

Jun 6, 2017
Do anobody know how to cheat skill points in this game, i wanna see how the game would play like with all skills unlocked and i could not find a way to do it with cheat engine...

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Your right about that and I that makes it all the worse because no matter what race or complexion you pick you will always be the porcelain lily-white Hiro in every non-animated scene. :ROFLMAO:

I had a chance to look over the files and it's exactly what I thought they would do since they have done this a few times in the past. They literally changed up every single animation file. So it will take quite a bit of work to get things back on track.

In the meantime, if you open up the modded .jar and copy everything EXCEPT the animation folder into the new .jar you are pretty much good to go as nothing else was changed if you want to play the latest version.

By the way, you are 100% on the money because what is up with those arms and Hiro doesn't look right either? It almost looks like someone else drew it trying to copy Alis. This is a step back in quality IMO. :eek:
View attachment 369270
Actually i just did the whole copy and past like you said and i got an error message. I also totally get what ur saying about the face. It actually looks less detailed/designed than the one we already had. I said something about it the first time i saw it.
As to the error message

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Oops! :eek: I should have said copy all the art folders EXCEPT for the animation ones. That's what I did and I have no errors.

So copy the following folders: Ass, Backgrounds, Battle, Buttons, Characters, Creation, Enemies, Icons, Portraits, Stances, Tite, UI, and Worldmap.

Then the following files from the root directory: Cursor, Cursor2, Gameoverkeyhole, Keyhole, and Loading.

Reactions: broly965

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Oops! :eek: I should have said copy all the art folders EXCEPT for the animation ones. That's what I did and I have no errors.

So copy the following folders: Ass, Backgrounds, Battle, Buttons, Characters, Creation, Enemies, Icons, Portraits, Stances, Tite, UI, and Worldmap.

Then the following files from the root directory: Cursor, Cursor2, Gameoverkeyhole, Keyhole, and Loading.
That worked, yes. Did only the ones you specified so. Still not playing the new one till your mod comes through. That new face is bad enough, but having no red hair on the new outfits and such is just nope. The game hasn't really changed any anyway so i will just keep using 2.14.4 if i feel like playing.

Reactions: Jorja

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Do anobody know how to cheat skill points in this game, i wanna see how the game would play like with all skills unlocked and i could not find a way to do it with cheat engine...
you can do it with notepad i guess, though i never used it. I use cheat engine at the very beginning of the game when you first assign all your points.

I first scan the value of the original skill point (like 3 or something), then add one skill point into something else (that makes it 2 skill points left), type 2 into cheat engine then hit next scan. Then you do the same thing again you have 1 skill point on both the game and cheat engine. then you remove the skill points on the game to get back to 3 and scan 3 on cheat engine. continue that process and you'll eventually get one value lol.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Does the gallery have scene text yet? Last time I checked, it was just the images. Which is a bit boring.

And I still don't quite understand the 'combat' system other than spellcasting.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How do I make the wereslut submissive?
When I surrender, she walks off.
When I get knotted (mouth or anal) I can choose to pass or fail (bad end). And once you choose the fails, you can never win again without resetting your save for some reason.
When I win...I somehow lose? How the heck does that work?
But the 'end' conditions say I can make her submissive. How do I do that?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
They are attracted to strong people, so if you are too strong, you automaticaly lose.
Also try not to get fucked too much by the weresluts, it's a bad end.
As for making them sub, i don't really know and will let people who knows answer you.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
They are attracted to strong people, so if you are too strong, you automaticaly lose.
Which still makes no sense when I beat them half to death. If they're weak, it makes no sense that they're suddenly able to one shot you.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
When I get knotted (mouth or anal) I can choose to pass or fail (bad end). And once you choose the fails, you can never win again without resetting your save for some reason.
I did it be fucking the weresluts in the ass during the fight until they lost because i made them cum too much. (Seduce, hold, graple and pounce)
If you blow them you get oral knot bad end, if you let them fuck you in the ass you get the anal knot bad end, so be sure to fuck her in the ass with as i said "seduce" (specifically "Rub" that makes them wants to be fucked in the ass) until they have lusty 4, then hold them with "Full nelson" and graple until you can fuck her in the ass with "penetrate" (The more you graple the more options appear, with hold you regenerate stamina, if the penetrate option doesn't appear after a few graples then just seduce>rub more).

But i think that the scene that you want is the one with the friendly wereslut. She gives you 3 options, 1 "touch fluffy tail", 2 "Fuck fluffy butt" and 3 "Mating (Requires Slut)". The first one can go from stroking the tail to handjob, the second one should be the one you want where you fuck her in the ass (submissive wereslut?) and the third one is she fucks you in the ass.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
But i think that the scene that you want is the one with the friendly wereslut.
I have no idea what scene it it would have been. The 'gallery' for the game is terrible. It doesn't even give you an inkling of how many scenes can be unlocked. All it does is tell you how many character HAVE unlocks. Which isn't even remotely helpful.
I saw the scene guide. But all it really tells you is the same things the game does. Like 'make them submit' for a scene...pity it never tells you HOW to make them submit.
I'll try what you said later, if I don't just delete the game again. While it can be a bit arousing as long as you don't mind text (which I don't), the scenes require too much in-between them for me to actually finish. So I usually get bored, delete it, and go play one of the others I have that have 'useful' galleries.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
I have no idea what scene it it would have been. The 'gallery' for the game is terrible. It doesn't even give you an inkling of how many scenes can be unlocked. All it does is tell you how many character HAVE unlocks. Which isn't even remotely helpful.
I saw the scene guide. But all it really tells you is the same things the game does. Like 'make them submit' for a scene...pity it never tells you HOW to make them submit.
I'll try what you said later, if I don't just delete the game again. While it can be a bit arousing as long as you don't mind text (which I don't), the scenes require too much in-between them for me to actually finish. So I usually get bored, delete it, and go play one of the others I have that have 'useful' galleries.
I dont think is that hard, anyway usually in the game the monster can dominate you (by fucking you until they are done, making you lose the fight and sometimes getting another scene, a good example of this are the centaurs, since they are so strong almost everyone loses at the start and gets dominated) or you can make them submit to you (by fucking them, by being the top, meaning no blowjobs or taking it in the ass, sometimes without even handjobs).

There are also special cases like the first encounter with a female goblin (where if you have enough perception, agi, etc you can have a pretty nice scene where you catch her and fuck her ass), or the fights where you win and can fuck the loser (female goblin, but the scene is different than the one where you catch her, male goblin, the wereslut, where if you win you get fucked, etc).

Then there are the scenes that you need to be smart, like the dullahan, the witch of the manor, the golem, the ghost, the cultists, etc. In this case you can get the scenes depending on your stats (end, carism, agi, magic, etc) and knowing what to say or which checks to fail. (an example, if you go to the ruins with gloves, boots and helmet you can go all the way down, pet a small spider and start a fight with an arachne where if you surrender/beg/lose you can decide to be her lover and see a scene with art, BUT you need to complete all the checks to get to the bottom, if you fail you will encounter her but without scene or art. There's another in the altar where if you pray instead of defile the statue you get different scenes with an angel, from anal to pussy to orgy, etc)

There are also some scenes outside the fights where the stats and checks are also important, like the brothel, the inn, the tavern or your companions.

Usually i just save before doing something for the first time, so that if i get a check or an option i can always go back and choose again.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Zhelander

I've already gotten the spider art where she implants eggs in you. Is that the one you're referring to? Where I picked up the little spider and dropped it in my pocket?

But I was more referring to something similar to Something Unlimited's gallery, for instance. You pick a character. Then it opens up bars that either name a scene to look at, or show that they're locked. But at least it lets you know how many scenes there ARE to unlock. Admittedly, I also dislike SU's gallery due to only being pictures, instead of having the actual scene text.
I think the best example of what I would like would be the Japanese games. The ones that show a 'closed' box until you unlock the scene. And then once you do unlock it, you can choose to look at just the images, or the whole scene connected to said images.
For example, Cornelica:
It allows you to choose the images alone, or the whole scene. Any game that Maim Lane makes a gallery mod for shows the scene connected to the image, as well.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
as has been said Notepad++ is and exceptionally good editor to use for the editing of the .json files.

But to help here is my profiles, and first two .json save's These save will bump you up really strong. Save0.json should be left alone for a back up of starting game. Character is a Mage. plenty of money, and crystals and manna. [ Is also adjusted perfect bottom to 10, and night mistress I think is at 6, and many skills are opened ]

Play from save1.json which in the game save0 is actually save one, and save1 is actually save2 in the game. The profile is pretty complete, but is not fully done.

Make a back up of you .toa-date folder, if you want, and extract these files to the Original .toa-date folder, and play. you will be powerful. If that is what you want.

Last edited:

Extralord

Aug 14, 2017
If you are playing with agi then u can trip them and give them handjob. just make sure not to suck.

ManedWolf

Mar 20, 2018
With the hair color customization i wonder if they are going to display more Customization options like Haircuts and stuff.
Cuz rn it's only Butt, Lips and Dick.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes