taglag

Aug 6, 2019
With the hair color customization i wonder if they are going to display more Customization options like Haircuts and stuff.
Cuz rn it's only Butt, Lips and Dick.
I think is one of the most innovative updates they have done in while, and I very much like it. Maybe gives hope that they will slowly begin changing things like bust size, which would be a nice character thing.

Not that i am holding breath, but any customization to your character is always welcome. I know I spend many hours in triple A games adjusting my character to fit my fantasy.

The Emote's were a very welcome addition. They I think are doing a fantastic job for such a small team. The way they have given excite, and worried looks to Hiro when certain dialogue is happening is very nice.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
anyone know how to get the new outfits?
you can edit in save .json

"jobClass": "BUNNY",

would make you Bunny class "Bitch" would make you the Bitch class, and so on.

There are notes on changing jobClass back through the thread.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
anyone know how to get the new outfits?
They are changue of proffesions, usually as a game over. Leaving the basic ones aside (enchanter, warrior, paladin, mage, thief and ranger) there are:

Queen: With enough rank of beastmaster (rank 3) lose to a beastmistress (cat outfit).

Mare: With enough rank of equestrian (rank 3) lose to a centaur (horse outfit).

Prostitute: Gain enough rank of Lady of the night (rank 20) in the brothel (slutty otfit).

Bitch: Gain enough rank of Bitch (rank 3) and win against a wereslut (not a feral/quickshot or friendly).

Bunny: Get in debt with the bunny then speak with her again without money and lose, your proffesion will become "bunny" with the changue of outfit.

If there are any more oufits let me know.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
They are changue of proffesions, usually as a game over. Leaving the basic ones aside (enchanter, warrior, paladin, mage, thief and ranger) there are:

Queen: With enough rank of beastmaster (rank 3) lose to a beastmistress (cat outfit).

Mare: With enough rank of equestrian (rank 3) lose to a centaur (horse outfit).

Prostitute: Gain enough rank of Lady of the night (rank 20) in the brothel (slutty otfit).

Bitch: Gain enough rank of Bitch (rank 3) and win against a wereslut (not a feral/quickshot or friendly).

Bunny: Get in debt with the bunny then speak with her again without money and lose, your proffesion will become "bunny" with the changue of outfit.

If there are any more oufits let me know.
You said usually as a game over? I got the Bunny one with that game over. does that mean the ones associated with game overs are pointless? Or can I still get a costume related to the bunny class after?
Edit: Nvmd. If I don't reload anything, I keep the 'bunny' class and costume. Do the changed classes actually change or add anything to your character?

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Hey guys is using magic the only way to win battles? I can see to win any other way
Once I bought the gladius I was able to win fights with the 'assault' skill spamming. Other than that, magic does seem to be the only way to win fights early on. The 'combat' system is a joke when the first couple enemies can obliterate you while you attempt to plink away if you screwed up and picked a melee class.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Once I bought the gladius I was able to win fights with the 'assault' skill spamming. Other than that, magic does seem to be the only way to win fights early on. The 'combat' system is a joke when the first couple enemies can obliterate you while you attempt to plink away if you screwed up and picked a melee class.
Exactly is so unfair at the start of the game, I need to search some builds to the game

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Exactly is so unfair at the start of the game, I need to search some builds to the game
I usually go with either of the spellcasters and the weaker fire spell. That's about the only way you're going to win any battles without cheating early on.

Mar 18, 2019
Its not unfair at all you just dont know how to play or either have your skill points allocated terribly. The proper way to melee isnt to just spam assault, you are suppose to wittle down your opponent by being defensive and letting them tire themselves and then attacking when they arent 100% stable, sliding to make them fall on unstable footing is pretty much 100% win rate, the combat system rewards thinking instead of spamming.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Its not unfair at all you just dont know how to play or either have your skill points allocated terribly. The proper way to melee isnt to just spam assault, you are suppose to wittle down your opponent by being defensive and letting them tire themselves and then attacking when they arent 100% stable, sliding to make them fall on unstable footing is pretty much 100% win rate, the combat system rewards thinking instead of spamming.
Im not talking about melee combat tho

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Magic is even easier. Just make sure to pay attention to your energy bar and you won't have trouble in the beggining.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
If you're trying to ranged build then you need to keep at range, obvs. That's not a beginner build.

A lot of people don't like the combat system specifically because it has too many moving parts for something they want to do with all the blood drained from their thinking head. It's been getting more refined over time and is decently fun now if you're willing to learn it.

Each opponent has to be approached a little differently but the basic strategy is to upset their balance and tire them out. You can do it in a number of ways, from straight combat to wrestling to taunting and tiring them out through sex. There are a lot of ways to approach a fight.

Reactions: Antosha
D

Deleted member 578013

Can someone explain to me how to play the mage please? I have played with the warrior and got good with her but I have no idea how to play the mage like what is my main combo I am lost. I tried to look for it in the comments here but everyone is asking for saves and cheats. would appreciate it thanks in advance.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
I usually go with echanter and win just with sex xD then put some points in second tier heal, second tier flame and paralysis and done with most enemies.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
I remember doing a guide on rogue back in the days. Back then it was just feint strike or assault rampage but it got changed so now you got to play around your class and the enemy. Warrior is the most simple one and its just max your combat stats while rushing but be careful because some enemies like Urka counter your rushing so you'll get pinned down and fucked.

But if you want my tips here they are.

Pick Warrior and get 9 Strength then lower your int and mag to 1. Try to get per 4 to see which attacks enemies are going to do in a fight and what the locations in the map are so you dont get tentacle fucked. But with the last points put them in Endurance or Agility depending or just even it out. For perks just level up agility or endurance AND DO NOT LEVEL STRENGTH.

Start your run and get to town with your armor unequipped
Goto the brothel and get the quest but charge extra money so you get 100 in total from her.
Goto the blacksmith and buy upgraded armor (50g pieces) and sell your old one
Head to the other town and complete the mansion defeating the witch.
Equip your stuff and now you are 10 str.
Rush to the spider queen and kill her.
Equip gladius 2+

And thats a quick guide to get started with a high damage warrior that is best suited for virgin run imo and if you want it to be more detailed just DM me and I'll clarify the parts you didnt understand.

Reactions: OneWayMissile
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes