Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I am really hoping for more content for the beautiful curvy Ghost that could result in at least 2 possible outcomes, #1:- she refuses to leave Hiro again by deciding to live in his body and comes out when making camp for new sexy random scenes when you interact with her. Or #2:- Hiro gets a quest that could bring her back to life and she joins Hiro as a living breathing companion for alternate scene when you make camp.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
so i upgraded my windows 7 32 bits to win 10 32 bits and i downloaded the game but i got an error that says OpenGL 2.00 is needed so wtf help please
You graphic card need to support openGL, so unless it is super old you should not have any problem updating it.

Also change your OS. Win10 32 bits isn't really a good upgrade. Likely half of the RAM your system recognize (max 4GB) is being used just to open it.

Reactions: DannyhelMont

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
If you one shot everything you miss all content since almost all of it relies on you losing or battle rape.

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
How many of the NPCs in this game have names? I feel like I remember the Slime being named Galatea, but I think I might've just made that up. I know there's

- Kylira, Trudy, Urka (Party Members)
- Selkie (Goblin)
- Winnie (Angel)
- Persephone and Helena (Draculas)
- Isla (Vampire Hunter)
- Alara (Elf)
- Merybelle (Cameo Demon Lady)

I think the Brothel Madam and Mouth Fiend both had names, too, but I don't remember them off the top of my head since I rarely interact with them.

Apr 30, 2019
How many of the NPCs in this game have names? I feel like I remember the Slime being named Galatea, but I think I might've just made that up. I know there's

- Kylira, Trudy, Urka (Party Members)
- Selkie (Goblin)
- Winnie (Angel)
- Persephone and Helena (Draculas)
- Isla (Vampire Hunter)
- Alara (Elf)
- Merybelle (Cameo Demon Lady)

I think the Brothel Madam and Mouth Fiend both had names, too, but I don't remember them off the top of my head since I rarely interact with them.
I believe the slime was named Protea
Br. M. is Cindy
M.F. is Lura

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
Where is the new lupa art at? Can't find it in the files anywhere.
You gotta complete the second brothel sidequest, then hire Lupa and choose the new option #2. Alternatively, once you start the third sidequest with a very high Perception score you can Investigate Doggy Door in the back of the brothel and then choose to not pay the 20GP.

If you get the scene enough times, a further scene becomes available once you try to hire Lupa another time.

Reactions: MomijiH

Anon1341

Aug 13, 2018
Cant run the game. Im on ultrawide monitor resolution 2560x1080.
When trying to run it, it always keep minimalizing to desktop. When trying to alt tab in into it. It all the time alt-tabing out of the game window. Is there any way to make it window mode via game files ?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes