qwerty4343

Apr 30, 2018
How do i actually get pregnant for new Selkie scenes? I get egged but they just flush out no matter how many times i get fucked by male goblins.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
how to unlock all pervert scenes without playing
Probably beg someone out of there profile.json

Mine is not complete but has a majority of stuff done in it. this goes in your "Tales Of Androgyny Win64\.toa-data" folder unzip it of course

Reactions: divinedream

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How do i actually get pregnant for new Selkie scenes? I get egged but they just flush out no matter how many times i get fucked by male goblins.
From what I found through my search only harpies, weres, and centaurs can fertilize the eggs. Which doesn't really make sense, but there you go. I tested all three and now there is a harpy goblin, centaur goblin, and weregoblin running around.

Anyone able to tell me what scenes unlock the bottom three male goblin scenes? Those three, the final Urka, and the final Death Knight are the only scenes I can't seem to find.
Edit: Figured out the final Urka scene. You invite her to your camp, then fuck her. Either choice of position nets you the image.

Last edited:

feral74

May 31, 2017
hey for some reason the game have some trouble running with my new pc here my config
- Processeur 8-Core Intel Core i7-9700K (3.6 GHz / 4.9 Ghz)
-Carte mère MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PLUS 16 Go DDR4 3000 MHz
- Carte graphique NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8 Go
-Disque système SSD LDLC F8 PLUS M.2 2280 NVMe 240 Go
-Disque dur Seagate Barracuda 2 To
any idea why?

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
From what I found through my search only harpies, weres, and centaurs can fertilize the eggs. Which doesn't really make sense, but there you go. I tested all three and now there is a harpy goblin, centaur goblin, and weregoblin running around.
Yeah, you should be able to get fertilized by male goblins too but it has been bugged for a while.

[/QUOTE]

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yeah, you should be able to get fertilized by male goblins too but it has been bugged for a while.
Humans, as well. The goblin makes the eggs sound like they can be fertilized by any type, honestly.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Humans, as well. The goblin makes the eggs sound like they can be fertilized by any type, honestly.
To be fair, the goblin is a really old ennemy, at the time it was every type, not so now.
Maybe one day it will be like that again, we can hope.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I used the save a page or two back to see if they had any images unlocked I didn't. They were missing many, but had the final three male goblin scenes. Which are the exact same as the final female goblin scenes you get from waking up and then surrendering to the female goblin when she sneaks into your tent to try to rape you.
So how do you get the male version? I tried sleeping till morning. Night. Going at it with a male goblin before sleeping. Turned the 'futa' option off and tried all of the above again. A few other attempts, and never got a male goblin sneaking into the tent. So what am I missing?

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Which quest is it? I remember being able to do the scene before without taking a quest but now it says I need a quest in order to talk to her.

Anyone able to tell me what scenes unlock the bottom three male goblin scenes? Those three, the final Urka, and the final Death Knight are the only scenes I can't seem to find.
Edit: Figured out the final Urka scene. You invite her to your camp, then fuck her. Either choice of position nets you the image.
the new dark knight scene is when you meet her in the bar, go to the back room and i belive either option will show the image but i only chose the tables one, i think meeting her in the bar is a one time event, so you might need a newsave/save before you activated but im not 100% on that. As far as i know the quest option might be for a later update

Reactions: Fed

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
the new dark knight scene is when you meet her in the bar, go to the back room and i belive either option will show the image but i only chose the tables one, i think meeting her in the bar is a one time event, so you might need a newsave/save before you activated but im not 100% on that. As far as i know the quest option might be for a later update
Already did that. Got 'doggy', 'doggy (stroke)', and 'doggy (lust)'. But it didn't open the 7th image. And I made a save at the choice so i could do the different options.

badgerbane

Aug 11, 2017
hey for some reason the game have some trouble running with my new pc here my config
- Processeur 8-Core Intel Core i7-9700K (3.6 GHz / 4.9 Ghz)
-Carte mère MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PLUS 16 Go DDR4 3000 MHz
- Carte graphique NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8 Go
-Disque système SSD LDLC F8 PLUS M.2 2280 NVMe 240 Go
-Disque dur Seagate Barracuda 2 To
any idea why?
Found the problem, your PC's french. Probably surrendered. Recommend English for a PC that won't surrender but will eventually just leave your house for no reason, German for a PC that will fail but take half the devices in your house down with it, or Japanese for a PC that will struggle for a bit, then kill itself to avoid bringing shame upon you.

feral74

May 31, 2017
Found the problem, your PC's french. Probably surrendered. Recommend English for a PC that won't surrender but will eventually just leave your house for no reason, German for a PC that will fail but take half the devices in your house down with it, or Japanese for a PC that will struggle for a bit, then kill itself to avoid bringing shame upon you.
thank will keep a eye on my pc if i see a sign of surrender i will kill it

Reactions: Azriel Satan

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Which quest is it? I remember being able to do the scene before without taking a quest but now it says I need a quest in order to talk to her.
no quest, just get wasted in the tavern, drink a lot and you will soon find out yourself, the quest is for the other scene with the dark knight only,

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Already did that. Got 'doggy', 'doggy (stroke)', and 'doggy (lust)'. But it didn't open the 7th image. And I made a save at the choice so i could do the different options.
in the game files the last one is "doggy choke", so you probably need a special status with hiro, I m not sure of that, its just my guess

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
yo guys, I bring a (small) help for who is trying to get the 100% progress (like me), in your profile file in the save folder, you can see the events that has been already see, so if are fair playing, you can at least see if the event you are seeking was succeced

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
is the healing pond elf the last character without a sex scene? it would be good if all the characters get a art

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes